Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411507 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 26, 2024, 04:01:53 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperBusinessEschalon: Book I affiliate opportunity
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Eschalon: Book I affiliate opportunity  (Read 2746 times)
BasiliskGames
Level 0

View Profile
« on: February 09, 2009, 01:56:30 PM »

Eschalon: Book I is now available on BMT Micro for interested affiliates. We are also (have always been) available through Plimus. Email info AT basiliskgames DOT com for more info.

Become a Basilisk Games affiliate now to be able to launch Book II with us, scheduled for release later this year!

Eschalon: Book I - http://basiliskgames.com/book1.html

[Update] BMT Micro Vendor ID: 4973
« Last Edit: February 09, 2009, 02:42:33 PM by BasiliskGames » Logged
Cray
Level 0

can't upload an avatar :(

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2009, 08:53:01 PM »

I wasn't able to find it in the product catalog there. Is there somewhere we would have to put in the vendor ID?

▓█▓ rpg maker vx
▓█▓ cemetery manager
BasiliskGames
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2009, 09:49:13 PM »

Hmmm. We just put it on BMT Micro about 10 hours ago, so perhaps it takes a bit of time for new products to propagate to the catalog(?) If we still can't be found by tomorrow morning, I'll contact BMT support.

It does appear we can add affiliates from our end until we work out the aforementioned issue. If anyone is interested, just send us an email and we can discuss it.

Thomas
Basilisk Games
BasiliskGames
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2009, 09:45:20 AM »

...and for even more information on the series, RPGVault has posted their 2nd peek of Book II today.

Link: http://rpgvault.ign.com/articles/952/952707p1.html
Craig Stern
Level 10

I'm not actually all that stern.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2009, 12:41:32 PM »

Maybe I'm just out of the loop here, but what specifically are you talking about when you say that there is an affiliate opportunity? Like, others can sell your game on their web site and get a cut?

BasiliskGames
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2009, 04:52:40 PM »

Exactly. Sign up with Plimus or BMTMicro as an affiliate and you can look through their catalogs of software that Vendors (like Basilisk Games) are allowing affiliates to carry on their site. If someone buys a copy of our game through your site, you get 30% of the sale.

Actually, I've never been an affiliate so I don't know exactly how the system works, but I do know that probably 50% of all our Plimus sales are now through affiliates. We have provided a steady stream of income for some of these affiliates who came on board early last year.
Craig Stern
Level 10

I'm not actually all that stern.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2009, 08:52:28 AM »

Interesting--good to know. Gentleman

ஒழுக்கின்மை (Paul Eres)
Level 10

Also known as रिंकू.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2009, 10:21:17 AM »

Immortal Defense has this too. You can read about it here: http://studioeres.com/immortal/affiliation -- 35%, so basically anyone who links someone to it who buys it gets about $5 per sale and we get $10.

As for why your game hasn't appeared in the catalog, you have to email them about it. They don't put it in the catalog automatically, you need to specifically request it.

BasiliskGames
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2009, 06:49:39 AM »

Thanks Paul!

I emailed BMT Micro and Eschalon: Book I is now available to affiliates.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic