Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411415 Posts in 69361 Topics- by 58415 Members - Latest Member: sophi_26

April 16, 2024, 03:27:28 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallForum IssuesArchived subforums (read only)TutorialsGame Anatomy - Democratizing game development
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Game Anatomy - Democratizing game development  (Read 1375 times)
aswilam
Level 0

View Profile
« on: March 12, 2015, 09:14:06 AM »

Hello Guys,

I still remember my first days with game development (which was around 5 years ago). I still remember how complex it looked to be as game developer. Physics, math, graphics, animations, modeling, and programming. I think being a surgeon is much easier.

Not only this, but you as a new game developer, will find yourself surrounded by many terms and concepts that you have to grasp very well to survive in this field.

After going into all this, I decided to start a new channel on youtube called Game Anatomy( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUkrRvtiODPILw0Rw46ZzGg ) in which I will keep posting videos that explain the complex game development terms and concepts to new game developers to make their lives easier.

My latest video which I just published today explains the difference between forward and inverse kinematics, watch it here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3JXg2K6enw

If you like the idea, don't forget to subscribe to the Game Anatomy Channel to be updated with future videos, and share the video if you like it.

And I'm looking forward for hearing about your constructive feedback, so if you have comments (good or bad), please let me know.

Thanks,
SCgames
Level 0

We make games, so you don't have to.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2015, 01:21:55 PM »

Nice videos! Love stuff like this. Keep up the good work.

Indie game developer composed of industry pros. Working on a 16-bit era RPG titled Shadows of Adam.
aswilam
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2015, 08:37:33 PM »

Thank you so much SCgames. I'm so glad you like it. Don't forget to subscribe to the channel to be updated with the latest videos. I will keep it up Smiley
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic