Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411998 Posts in 69459 Topics- by 58491 Members - Latest Member: Imaynotbehere4long

July 02, 2024, 10:35:16 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingSting Quest - Post-7DRL game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Sting Quest - Post-7DRL game  (Read 468 times)
Impossible Realms
Level 2

Lurks in Pre-Alpha

View Profile
« on: March 18, 2015, 02:58:26 PM »

Hello, I was wondering if anyone would like to try out the Roguelike game I've been working on, "Sting Quest". Right now it...kinda sucks. It's functional, but it sucks. I'm not quite sure what happened, but I feel it doesn't have the "charm" that my other games tend to have, even the Ludum Dare ones. I'd like some criticism to make it NOT suck. If anyone wants to try it out, it's on itch.io here. (EDIT: Sorry, the link was originally broken, lol...) Remember, be hard on me. Very very VERY hard. I might get a bit upset at some of it, but it's really for the best. Here's a (slightly outdated) screenshot:

...yeah, the graphics are really bad, but I'll be fixing them after I get all of the programming related stuff done. Feel free to commment on the graphics if you like, particularly if they make something in the game harder with their presence, but keep in mind that they otherwise tend to be the last things updated... Thank you for your time, and hopefully your criticism as well.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 03:16:42 PM by Gravity Games » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic