Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411511 Posts in 69375 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 26, 2024, 01:05:08 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogs[WIP] Dungelot : Shattered Lands [ Announced on E3 ]
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: [WIP] Dungelot : Shattered Lands [ Announced on E3 ]  (Read 6421 times)
pixeye
Level 1

You have my mace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2015, 02:57:46 PM »

Ah, E3 is so gorgeous with all that sequels and I feel so small with my game  Cry
But I'm really happy for Shenmue 3 and it's kickstarter success, game from my childhood.

Back to Dungelot : )

The game will have clear and simple craft based on Elements. Each monster is spawned with random Element : Physical, Fire, Ice, Shock, Poison. Monster can drop an element stone ( with little chance ) after being killed. Alternatively, you may find some stones exploring dungeon. You can enchant your weapon to deal more damage against certain type of elements by using those stones. Normally, your weapon can be enchanted up to 20 times, but some heroes can make this counter bigger. This enchant works for one dungeon run and will be scattered after hero dies.

pixeye
Level 1

You have my mace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2015, 02:37:38 PM »

Alchemist Hideout. Many of ‪Dungelot‬ veterans remembers ‪Alchemist‬, a hero from the first part. In new Dungelot she is retired from heroic work and start upping her magic-stuff shop.

pixeye
Level 1

You have my mace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2015, 05:43:43 AM »

Gentleman I don't know yet how to name it. It's an old man that gives you a chance to open one of the 3 chests. One chest has a reward, two other are empty. If you lose you spare 1 piece of food with old man. The reward is pretty valuable and unique - THE BUCKET ( most of the times ). The bucket allows to steal items from the goblin shop.

BTW there is a secret that allows to "see" what is inside chests before you start opening them.

starready
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2015, 01:47:50 AM »

Art still from Alexandr Yazinin? Or someone new guy?
I think tinybiuld is wrong company sorry, they publish many games and only speedrunners seems sell well, especially mobile.
Best company you can partner (for mobile) is FDG entertaiment, millions paid installs, good guys, your native language speakers.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 02:09:18 AM by starready » Logged

@progozin
pixeye
Level 1

You have my mace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2015, 03:05:46 AM »

Art still from Alexandr Yazinin? Or someone new guy?

I don't know how this question refers to game. Art will be always from Alexander Yazinin while we make games. We are partners.

I think tinybiuld is wrong company sorry, they publish many games and only speedrunners seems sell well, especially mobile.
Best company you can partner (for mobile) is FDG entertaiment, millions paid installs, good guys, your native language speakers.

Speedrunners aren't mobiile. We focus on steam more. We are happy with tinybuild at the moment.

ZebraGamer eary lets play

pixeye
Level 1

You have my mace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2015, 10:41:01 AM »

‪#‎Dungelot‬ Blacksmith ‪mini game, advanced version. You can increase your blacksmithing rank to earn more gold. Sometimes you may get sharp stone (for hero attack buff )

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic