Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1412011 Posts in 69462 Topics- by 58494 Members - Latest Member: aeterponis

July 05, 2024, 07:01:53 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingRevo Rush - Addicting endless runner game with a twist!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Revo Rush - Addicting endless runner game with a twist!  (Read 613 times)
alamatdev
Level 0

View Profile
« on: May 11, 2015, 12:23:01 AM »

Hi guys! We at Alamat Games just recently released our game on Google PlayStore and hopefully be available on Apple AppStore in a few coming days. This game is our 3rd developed game and hopefully would be successful with your help and support. We really appreciate it if some of you could try it out and tell us your opinion what is good and what is to improve on the game.

Our game Revo Rush is an easy to play game, all you have to do is tap left or right to control the rotation of the character and dodge oncoming obstacles. Game includes cute and eyes pleasing artworks, leaderboard and achievements features which makes the game pretty engaging.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.alamatgames.RevoRush

Hopefully you like it and see you on the top scorers!
Thanks and enjoy the game!
Phailak
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2015, 12:27:38 PM »

First thought, really really hard. I like the gameplay but I think it is too hard off the bat, should start with an easy way of learning the technique of rotating as blocks come down. Maybe give some life to the little dudes to prolong the game. I only played a few minutes but my best was 11 and I thought I was doing well lol
The speed is too fast off the bat, maybe stagger it where if you past the first few blocks you have time to reposition.

alamatdev
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2015, 05:46:59 PM »

Thank you for your support and feedback. Will try to add your suggestions on the games future updates. Cheers mate!

First thought, really really hard. I like the gameplay but I think it is too hard off the bat, should start with an easy way of learning the technique of rotating as blocks come down. Maybe give some life to the little dudes to prolong the game. I only played a few minutes but my best was 11 and I thought I was doing well lol
The speed is too fast off the bat, maybe stagger it where if you past the first few blocks you have time to reposition.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic