Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1390783 Posts in 66796 Topics- by 59536 Members - Latest Member: boruok

April 16, 2021, 07:08:52 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsMORSE - Change the world in the push of a button. (INDIECADE DEMO NOW AVAILABLE)
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
Print
Author Topic: MORSE - Change the world in the push of a button. (INDIECADE DEMO NOW AVAILABLE)  (Read 14322 times)
fingerman
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #140 on: March 25, 2021, 07:19:38 AM »

Hi, nice, that this is coming along. This game was up here when I originally signed up to the forum years ago. Pretty sure there was a playable version available for download (and that I was v. bad at it). Well done!
AlexVsCoding
Level 6

Enthusiasm at dangerous levels.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #141 on: March 29, 2021, 02:24:57 AM »

That is indeed a lot of progress, good work!

Cheers! it's been a bloody busy few months, things certainly will be a lot quieter in the coming weeks, as of tomorrow taking at least a full week off from work. Very tired!

Hi, nice, that this is coming along. This game was up here when I originally signed up to the forum years ago. Pretty sure there was a playable version available for download (and that I was v. bad at it). Well done!

Thanks! Yeah, it's come along a loooooong way since the flash version (RIP Flash version), that build of it difficulty-wise was probably the equivalent of a final boss battle in the game (Full alphabet of letters, 10 rows of letters, 3 battlefields you have to control simultaneously with only basic artillery!) Certainly a lot better on the difficulty scaling this time around.

Speaking of, I am looking for testers for the full unreleased build, drop me a comment below or a DM if you're interested in giving it a go! (That does come with the caveat of giving feedback!)

If folks haven't checked it out yet, I've updated the main page graphics to represent the game in its current form, definitely chuffed with the style!

JobLeonard
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: April 02, 2021, 12:09:27 AM »

Well look at this:

https://xkcd.com/2445/
AlexVsCoding
Level 6

Enthusiasm at dangerous levels.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #143 on: April 07, 2021, 06:35:26 AM »

Hey Folks!

Back after a week off, feeling a lot better for a break!

I've been back to work over the last few days, the focus being on getting the main menu overhauled to accommodate more buttons! Whilst a lot of them are placeholder for the time being, it looks real slick and it's a lot easier to lock buttons I currently don't need than have to keep adding ones over time.

More soon!

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic