Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411522 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 28, 2024, 08:59:36 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGamesNoob problems with Nikujin and LHA.
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Noob problems with Nikujin and LHA.  (Read 1853 times)
Marxon
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: September 01, 2007, 03:12:45 PM »

I have some problem with Nikujin, I can't get it to start.
Let me explain, I downloaded it and opened with WinZip and tried to open the Exe file ,then i got a message saying that LHA is not installed, so I went to google and checked LHA up and learned what it was.
So I downloaded LHA and installed it, I did not get any Exe files with it only 2 pdf (acrobat reader) files, they didn't make much sense to me so I downloaded some file named "lha-1.14i-1-src" which the website that I downloaded LHA in first place said I should.
The "lha-1.14i-1-src" map contained alot of rubbish (to me) and I didn't get what I should do with it.
I then decided that I were in over my head, and this was too much work to play Nikujin.

So I'm turning to you, please help me if you know any easier way or can explain to me what I'm supposed to do.

Thank you // Marxon.
Headmade
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2007, 03:48:12 PM »

All you need is an programm that can read the .lzh file. Try WinRar. you can get it at http://www.rarlab.com/ Simply decompress the nikujin archive with it and you're good to go.
moi
Level 10

DILF SANTA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2007, 04:16:53 PM »

7zip does it too (the latest version)

subsystems   subsystems   subsystems
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic