Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411197 Posts in 69315 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: feakk

March 19, 2024, 03:45:05 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsCompetitionsOld CompetitionsCockpit CompetitionHigh Score Junkie[On Hold]
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: High Score Junkie[On Hold]  (Read 4068 times)
seregrail7
Level 1

View Profile
« on: February 21, 2009, 05:30:06 PM »

You play a gaming addict trying to achieve the highest score ever recorded in the hit game 'Alien Spacship Attacks Earth'.

You'll have to eat, drink, go the toiler and other things all the while trying to focus on the game and get the highest score ever.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2009, 09:47:46 AM by seregrail7 » Logged
David Pittman
Level 2

MAEK GAEM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2009, 09:57:34 PM »

I like the meta-ness of this. Beer!

nihilocrat
Level 10

Full of stars.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2009, 11:10:11 PM »

I fully support this game.

Just make sure the toilet simulation is really good. I hate it when I sink some time into a game only to discover that their toilet simulation is shoddy. Sometimes they assume everyone has the same-size bladder, or that the pee is always yellow. Sometimes it can be chartreuse or completely transparent if you've been drinking a lot of water. I enjoy a game that has this sort of depth with its urinary mechanics, and I'm sad that so few games do. Don't even get me started with Number Two...

ElTipejoLoco
Level 2

You can call me Edua.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2009, 11:18:52 PM »

Just make sure the toilet simulation is really good. I hate it when I sink some time into a game only to discover that their toilet simulation is shoddy. Sometimes they assume everyone has the same-size bladder, or that the pee is always yellow. Sometimes it can be chartreuse or completely transparent if you've been drinking a lot of water. I enjoy a game that has this sort of depth with its urinary mechanics, and I'm sad that so few games do. Don't even get me started with Number Two...

I'm scared. Screamy

EVERYTIME YOU START THE GAME, THERE'S A 25% CHANCE THERE WILL BE BLOOD COMING OUT OF YOUR PLAYER... PLAYER CHARACTER.

Currently brainstorming for a project
Inanimate
Level 10

☆HERO OF JUSTICE!☆

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2009, 11:38:27 PM »

I assume the pee would be brown, since this guy obviously has a poor diet. And he should be having bloody diarrhea.
William Broom
Level 10

formerly chutup

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2009, 02:01:35 AM »

Makes me think... somebody should do a simulation of the development of Bob's Game.

JLJac
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2009, 02:04:52 AM »

Makes me think... somebody should do a simulation of the development of Bob's Game.
:D :D :D

Also, eyebrows approves of this game  Hand Thumbs Up Left Well, hello there!
seregrail7
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2009, 03:47:00 AM »

That actually popped into my mind last night after I posted this. I thought about it and thought how similar it was to Bob's situation.
seregrail7
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2009, 09:48:50 AM »

Won't have time to get this done. I got as far as the display and moving a space shit, but no game play.

I'll get back to it at a later date.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic