Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 18, 2024, 07:08:21 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsCompetitionsIndies VS Gamers, a Game Jam with PewDiePie, Markiplier, Jacksepticeye
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Indies VS Gamers, a Game Jam with PewDiePie, Markiplier, Jacksepticeye  (Read 5381 times)
indiegamehunt
Level 0

View Profile
« on: July 07, 2015, 11:15:59 AM »

Hey devs, it's Paul Hack (@indiegamehunt) from Game Jolt and we're running another game jam!

You will have 72 hours to make a game with a scoreboard using the Game Jolt API.

PewDiePie, Markiplier, and Jacksepticeye will be playing the top 5 games as voted by the community.

Gamers will compete for high scores in the winning games, with the best scores displayed on the jam homepage.

The jam runs from July 17-20 (12:00AM Eastern Time). The theme will be announced when it starts.

Details are on the Indies vs Gamers jam homepage: http://jams.gamejolt.io/indiesvsgamers

You may want to test out API integration now so you don't have to fumble around during the jam: https://help.gamejolt.com/dev-game-api

By looping in gamers as well as devs, we hope to get indie gaming more well known by the gaming community at large. I hope to see a lot of you there =]
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 11:28:30 AM by indiegamehunt » Logged
Uber
Level 0

Programmer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2015, 04:57:18 PM »

Great. I'm on vacation during the jam...
 Lips Sealed

indie developer - codeuniversal
CaLooch
Level 0

lost in thought...

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2015, 04:57:11 AM »

looks like fun. im down

rhill
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2015, 08:57:10 AM »

I made a game called Barger Tim where you feed people burgers.

Praesidium
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2015, 05:59:56 PM »

There's a post in the Jams subforum where a lot of users already put up their games Tongue
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic