Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411488 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58433 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 29, 2024, 03:10:48 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsCompetitionsOld CompetitionsCockpit CompetitionFUR [CANCELED]
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: FUR [CANCELED]  (Read 2015 times)
Pyronimous
Level 0

View Profile
« on: February 23, 2009, 04:02:38 PM »

Plot takes place in a far future on a newly explored planet. Most of the continents of this planet are covered with tall and dense forests, regards to tropical climate and low gravitation. Trees on the planet are source of very rare and expencive resource so colonizers are interested in keeping forests alive. [Evil] corporations took care of it. There was no posibility to travel fast through the local forests in cause of high density and swamps. Than a new vehicle being invented, it's called FUR (Forest Uncommon Rover).

FUR moves through the forest using telescopic claws, also it can jump on a short distance.

Player controls where to attach claws with the control screen.

You are a FUR pilot hired by an [Evil] corporation. Your duty is to explore locations and fight against hostile fauna and against enemy FURs and drones which belong to another one [Evil] corporation.

« Last Edit: March 11, 2009, 06:05:11 AM by Commie » Logged
Maisnon!
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2009, 04:23:41 PM »

Looks cool Smiley what are you going to use to make it?

Call me what you want, but don't call me in the morning.
Pyronimous
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2009, 04:51:39 PM »

I'm going to use my own game framework which based on Nebula Device 2 for graphics and ODE for physics
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic