Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411474 Posts in 69369 Topics- by 58423 Members - Latest Member: antkind

April 23, 2024, 01:43:57 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallForum IssuesArchived subforums (read only)CreativeOn designing games for human condition - An attempt to create a check list.
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: On designing games for human condition - An attempt to create a check list.  (Read 747 times)
ori
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« on: July 24, 2015, 08:28:27 AM »

Hello everyone, I have been designing interactive products for over a decade and games were always a huge interested, I started working on commercial game projects around three years ago even though I did game related things here and there. The biggest part of my design research was always about a bridge between human condition and digital experience, more recently I started to work on ethical aspect of certain design choices as well.

I gave a talk at Casual Connect in Singapore few months ago:

and now I am not only applying my belief system to the new title we are working on (dev log: http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=49328.0) but also trying to work on a type of a check list that would help designers make sure their project address human condition with respect and reward, I do think this makes sense but would love to hear opinions, suggestions and ideas.

I have been doing interaction design for the last decade, designed Shapist puzzle and working on TALLNUM & KoriKori now... follow me on Twitter . Space cowboy, father of two lemons
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic