Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411421 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58417 Members - Latest Member: joniparker

April 18, 2024, 04:02:37 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsHomestead - Farming RPG - DevLog
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
Print
Author Topic: Homestead - Farming RPG - DevLog  (Read 33170 times)
JobLeonard
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: March 01, 2018, 08:48:17 AM »

BTW, feel free to "resurrect" the topic with a link to a new project if you start one. I'll be interested Smiley
Lukan Spellweaver
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #121 on: January 23, 2020, 11:20:31 PM »

Hello TIGSource Homesteadians!
I'm sure not many of you know I have been working on this game on and off for the last two years after I said I was done. I'm a nonce.

I have updated the OP with new links, images, and info.
The game is slowly approaching an early access launch on Steam.

I have spent the last two years updating the code, fixing hundreds of bugs, making sure the core features that are there are perfect, and trying not to stress too much that my game isn't done.

I admit I'll probably still be making this game in 20 years, and I'm okay with that, maybe join me on the journey next month when the game launches on steam's Early Access program?
https://store.steampowered.com/app/966250/Homestead/

There's really just far too much for me to tell you in one post here about what all's changed...
It's literally a different game at this point.
Some stuff I had in the game last time I was here is now missing, I either chose not to include it or am reworking those features currently.
I'm not going to post a download here directly, but the OP has Itch and GameJolt links.(maybe outdated, I mostly stick to the GMC, also posted in OP)

Sorry for necroing a 2 year dead topic, but I know some people followed the game here, and I felt you might want to continue following me as I stumble through the development of a game that should have been done 4 years ago. <3
JobLeonard
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 24, 2020, 12:56:43 AM »

Wow, quite the difference in graphics!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic