Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411433 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58418 Members - Latest Member: Pix_RolleR

April 20, 2024, 08:02:38 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsHammercoin - MMO with Bitcoin economy
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Hammercoin - MMO with Bitcoin economy  (Read 19106 times)
Oats
Level 1

High starch content.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2016, 01:55:16 AM »

this looks interesting, how do you balance coin dropped to coin earnt?

eh
explodi
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2016, 08:44:37 AM »

this looks interesting, how do you balance coin dropped to coin earnt?

There is a "world wallet" where enemy loot is taken from. Every time you buy stuff, that money goes to the world wallet meaning it will come back around as loot to whoever is lucky enough to get it (still there are dice and other minor factors)
The "world wallet" is also used for the villagers to buy stuff that you find in the game, so you can also earn Bitcoin by finding and selling the stuff that villagers want.
rako
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2016, 09:30:18 PM »

Hey I made an account just about an hour ago, played on my pixel - running Linux on crouton and noticed low FPS. After switching to a windows terminal, I found I was unable to log on with the same credentials. Your password reset button is not working with "There was a problem requesting a password reset link. Please try again later." error.

How else do I resolve my account issue?
explodi
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2016, 06:32:27 AM »

Hey I made an account just about an hour ago, played on my pixel - running Linux on crouton and noticed low FPS. After switching to a windows terminal, I found I was unable to log on with the same credentials. Your password reset button is not working with "There was a problem requesting a password reset link. Please try again later." error.

How else do I resolve my account issue?

Please try the following link:
http://hammerco.in/forgot_password
rako
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2016, 12:59:28 PM »

It wasn't working last night. Might want to double check everything is good on your end.
I am now able to log in with the same credentials I used on my Linux machine which leads me to believe there is an issue with your server.
Also, experiencing high FPS and latency over Linux. Really excited for further development.
By the way, I have items the vendor wants to buy but when I go to sell them, it gives an error saying the sale cannot go through. Are there no bitcoins in the vendors bitwallet?

Here is a screenshot of the windows client failing to load  the game after a certain number of layers:
http://imgur.com/a/arL8e
kage04
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2016, 07:03:05 AM »

I bought this game today and still trying to figure it out.
I found my way to a temple basement? and killed a bunch of rats  Cheesy but dont seem to get any XP for it.
do I have to kill all the rats to get XP?
explodi
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2016, 05:08:36 PM »

Hello TIGSource! Time for an update!

We just released 0.8.2 with expanded dungeon maps and the quest "The search for master Tyco II". Also, all of the issues reported in this thread were resolved!

The goal of this update is to introduce the concept of 'elemental items', which cannot be traded in the market and only obtainable through quests. For the time being there's only one.

Elemental items are really cool because they come with a new ability. Wearing an elemental item will define your fighting style specially because you can't use two at the same time. There will be abilities focused on mind control, healing, poison and crazier ones. Want to know what's the first one? Complete the master Tyco II quest and find out.

You can read more about this update in our blog post http://mego.cl/2016/12/16/the-search-for-tyco-ii.html

Next one (0.8.3) is scheduled for next week (if everything goes according to plan) and we will focus on improving the market, loot and the Bitcoin experience!
« Last Edit: December 16, 2016, 05:58:29 PM by explodi » Logged
Zee55
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2017, 10:03:09 PM »

Hit the level cap. I wasn't able to purchase any of the items using bitcoin though, but I did manage to sell a few lizard skins.
explodi
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2017, 12:18:09 PM »

Hey TIGSource, sorry for the late post, but i'm happy to tell you we launched our 1.0 version some weeks ago. This means we are out of the 'alpha'phase but development is still very active. Here's a quick summary of what's new:

Map Objectives
After experimenting a lot with gameplay and combat, we designed a new game mode similar to MOBAs and king of the hill games. In this new game mode, an objective will be on the center of the map and either the humans (players) or the mob (AI) must capture it. It's crucial for the human team to execute a good strategy otherwise the monsters will take over the entire map. You can read more about map objectives in this blog post

Base Items
There's about 100 objects you can find in the game now (we expect this number to grow up a lot) but only 3 are equippable on the left hand, and it's what we call 'Base Items': This is a very powerful, not very rare drop that will affect drastically your player's fighting style. You will be able to use it with your right mouse click and each of three (bow, shield and orb) have a unique passive and active ability. You can learn more about Base Items in this blog post

There's still a lot of features and maps we are making so even if it's 1.0 this is far from over and constantly evolving. Please don't hesitate to ask me any questions, suggestions, angry rants, whatever is on your mind.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2017, 12:24:26 PM by explodi » Logged
Bilkymesk
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2018, 06:09:41 PM »

I love the concept; games are always more fun for me when real money is involved.

It doesn't have to be even a meaningful amount of money, but I'd rather play a game of Monopoly where everyone puts in $5 worth of pennies than use the Monopoly money.

I don't currently have a bitcoin wallet, but due to some services I use doing away with PayPal, I've been thinking of getting in on it.

This might just be the push I need Tongue

Actually, the idea for this game is very fun. If you are really interested in earn bitcoin and want to have bitcoin wallet for your own, I recommend you to use the cloud to earn your coins without buying. I used a calculator that I found on the web comparing different cloud mining sites. It is http://cloudminingcalculator.online/?u=v, I think you should try it because it may help you. Hope good luck comes to you and have fun time with the game!
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic