Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411906 Posts in 69428 Topics- by 58476 Members - Latest Member: animtim

June 09, 2024, 07:51:27 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsForged in Fire - The Redemption of Lost Gods
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Forged in Fire - The Redemption of Lost Gods  (Read 527 times)
Jonesvg
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: August 26, 2015, 10:59:51 AM »

Hi people, i'm working in this medieval project, i have some things ready and will show to you in the next posts. The image above is the Main Menu.

« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 09:19:50 AM by Jonesvg » Logged

See some of my works in jonesvg.carbonmade.com
Jonesvg
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2015, 09:18:30 AM »

Hi friends, i don't have the images now, i'm working in the character creation system. Have now 4 races, human, elf, dwarf and half demons called Dark Descending, each one of these races have some subraces, human has northerns, southerns, and two others, elf has 3 subraces, dwrf has 3 subraces too and Dark Descending has 4 subraces. Have 4 character class, fighter, priest, arcan and rogue, having subclass on each. A system of attributes and roll of the attributes, all of this working fine, i'm working now on the characteristics of the character, hair, facial hair, skin color, hair color, model, horns, and other. Today in home i will send some images to forum.
I'm working too in the localization system with xml files to English and brazilian portuguese.
If i have some time today i will make a gif to place in the forum.

Jonesvg
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2015, 05:48:02 AM »

Here we have an image from world map, but in this fase of game i will make happens the Toaghib Kinghdom, and the other kinghdons in other packs.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic