Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411489 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58433 Members - Latest Member: graysonsolis

April 29, 2024, 12:44:39 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsSWITCH 'N' SHOOT - a one-button shmup!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
Print
Author Topic: SWITCH 'N' SHOOT - a one-button shmup!  (Read 12686 times)
crowbarska
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #100 on: October 23, 2016, 04:08:56 AM »

Switch 'N' Shoot is OUT NOW! Coffee

> Steam <
> Website <
> Trailer <

I've added Steam Achievements, Leaderboards and Stats, as well as a bunch of other improvements, tweaks and bug fixes.

I really am so grateful for the feedback you all provided here, it helped to shape the game into something which I'm really proud of, so thank you!

If you're interested in other stuff I'm up to you can find me on Twitter: @crowbarska.

« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 04:19:36 AM by CrowbarSka » Logged

lobstersteve
« Reply #101 on: October 30, 2016, 12:56:46 PM »

Oh hey, you are already on steam Smiley
I'm going to buy it, but honestly i never saw your game there if i wouldn't look on TIG. Maybe there is a way to promote it a little better? Idk what you tried before, but did you send keys to youtubers or twitch streamers or something? I honestly don't know anything about marketing, so i won't be a smart-ass about it, i'm just interesting what your steps in promoting the game were, if you made any?
crowbarska
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #102 on: October 31, 2016, 08:35:49 AM »

Hey, thanks!

Well, I have been working on promoting it whenever I can but I work a full-time job so my free time is pretty limited. I've been sending keys to video streamers and press but I haven't had many people respond.

The feedback I've had from people who have played the game has been great, so it's frustrating to think that maybe others aren't really giving it a chance in the first place. I think from first glance the game seems somewhat generic, and that's something I've battled all through development. I think the trailer shows what makes it unique, but from a simple screenshot it looks like any other shmup.

Anyway, user reviews on Steam and word of mouth is my strongest tool right now so if you like it please spread the word. Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic