Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411524 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 28, 2024, 02:47:24 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsYet another world | release in Steam
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Yet another world | release in Steam  (Read 367 times)
hostage[TEsT]
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: September 11, 2015, 02:39:12 PM »

Sorry for my English.

Yet Another World - funny hardcore platformer in minimal-style.

In search of their cows the hero has to overcome a lot of traps and obstacles. I used to play a minimum of words, game cut scenes are made using icons that are understandable to any person. The universe of the game consists of several worlds. Top of the world, where the hero lives, filled with light and life. The lower world - the world of caves. There lived a villain and a couple of fireflies. The world is full of machines villain. As well as the lifeless world of shadows - a maze where the will of fate gets hero. A wide variety of in-game mechanics, more than 20 different traps. attentive player can use the laws of the world in their favor. The game will be a calm and relaxing music, as well as the natural ambient, it will be the player to relax and save a lot of keyboards and gamepads.

I develop the project alone for 9 months. Now the project is in the final stages.Project need your help on Steam Greenlight.

Buy on Steam

Link for Steam-client

Energy milk | site

Screenshots:

« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 01:41:08 PM by hostage[TEsT] » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic