Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411283 Posts in 69325 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 29, 2024, 06:47:05 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsPaint the Town Red
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Paint the Town Red  (Read 4657 times)
TheWing
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2015, 09:12:19 PM »

Now this looks bloody, awesome and bloody awesome! I'll certainly follow this one

- - - -
Matt Carr
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2015, 08:09:39 AM »

Well we're just about ready for release now. There's nothing major left to fix and my testing on other machines has gone well, no issues and performance seems good on lower spec machines. Also Unity released 5.2.1p3 which has the fixes for the resolution changing issues so I was able to remove my workarounds.

Shane also just finished the launch trailer which is here:

Matt Carr
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2015, 07:15:09 PM »

Well, the game is out on Steam and Humble Store in Early Access now.

Since we're in Australia, we launched at 10PM our time and I've been up all night responding to people on the Steam forum and making a few quick builds to fix up any obvious issues. I think all the major stuff is sort'd now so I can probably sleep soon... except it's now 1PM and I need to be awake in 3 hours to pick up my fiance from work... Ah well. I'll sleep at night tonight like a normal person!

The response and sales have been pretty good so far. Nothing earth shattering, but that wasn't ever really a possibility. Better sales than day 1 of Probably Archery so far which is a good sign. Plus most people seem to be enjoying themselves which is great. Hopefully it stays up high in the Early Access "Popular New Releases" list on Steam for a little while.

So tired. Oh well, back to replying to emails and refreshing the forum.
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic