Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411489 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 02:32:03 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGamesMetal Gear Rising 2: Devastation
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10
Print
Author Topic: Metal Gear Rising 2: Devastation  (Read 20318 times)
Canned Turkey
« Reply #60 on: March 15, 2016, 03:46:39 PM »

Joe is still the funniest TIGsource member, but with the inclusion of the  "No context quotes" thread, it seems his humor needs to iterate before the veil of absurdist imagery falls flat and we all see him as just another earnest voice crying out for attention amidst the alarming trend towards "lol so random" posts over the classical anticipation and release style jokes.

Shrug
Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 15, 2016, 04:05:59 PM »

Joe is still the funniest TIGsource member, but with the inclusion of the  "No context quotes" thread, it seems his humor needs to iterate before the veil of absurdist imagery falls flat and we all see him as just another earnest voice crying out for attention amidst the alarming trend towards "lol so random" posts over the classical anticipation and release style jokes.

Shrug
i don't know what you're talking about, so instead i'll let you in on a little secret: the day i met my wife i diarrhead myself in my extremely tight superman boxer shorts and had to take them off and hide them behind the toilet seat in a pub and go commando for the rest of the day
Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 15, 2016, 04:09:51 PM »

evvery body on this web site please listen to this: the Body Juices Times I Had Diarrhea Or Barfed pod cast: https://soundcloud.com/user-338001703/diarrhea01
s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 15, 2016, 04:18:36 PM »

i would just like to say that all of my posts and threads are completely 100% earnest.
ProgramGamer
Administrator
Level 10

aka Mireille

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 15, 2016, 04:42:03 PM »

I like maymays

s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 16, 2016, 04:23:49 AM »

Shrug

Absurd times call for absurd humor. The original dadaists created their art as a response to World War I and th e cultural climate surreounding it . The y felt the world  had  gone  mad  and the only way to accurately respond to this madness as an artist was sto create absurd "anti-art" .  POOP Ass
Canned Turkey
« Reply #66 on: March 16, 2016, 11:12:47 AM »

POOP Ass

THIS.

I don't know why but you successfully changed my view in the most infantile way possible.
Welp, time for me to hop back on the dank maymay train.
DOOT DOOT
Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 16, 2016, 12:43:48 PM »

that turtles game looks kinda bad. this may, i think i will be more likely to play Transformers: Devastation if i bother to go and get my xbox back
s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 16, 2016, 01:31:20 PM »

i don't know what any of these things are.
gimymblert
Level 10

The archivest master, leader of all documents

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 16, 2016, 05:32:24 PM »

THIS

Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 17, 2016, 12:29:59 AM »

i don't know what any of these things are.
turtles are a kind of convenient pre-packaged dinosaur, the latest innovation from the fast moving consumer goods sector.

the turtles game is whatever this is

may is a month, the 5th month of the year on the gregorian calendar

TRansformers: devastation is another, different game

an xbox is a special kind of pine casket for serial killers to bury their former girlfriends in
s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 17, 2016, 06:43:47 AM »

Thank you. The only turtles game i accept is turtles in time. the youtube picture looks so disgusting that i dont even wanna click the video. i think i had a transformers toy as a child. I also had watermelon flavored toothpaste that i would occasionally eat because it just tasted that good.
JWK5
« Reply #72 on: March 17, 2016, 07:19:54 AM »

I was too young to realize that the Ninja Turtles NES game was a torture device and not meant to be played as a game.

i would just like to say that all of my posts and threads are completely 100% earnest.
Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 17, 2016, 09:00:27 AM »

free me from the prison of my life
JWK5
« Reply #74 on: March 17, 2016, 10:45:45 AM »

Within an unopened box of Transformers: Devastation lies the key to your cell door, and ultimately your salvation. Also, there's probably a paper in there bitching at you to buy a season pass. It is the metaphorical soap on the prison shower floor, don't be tempted.
s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: March 17, 2016, 10:49:19 AM »

free me from the prison of my life

have you considered becoming a car
s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 17, 2016, 10:52:39 AM »

on a related note: i just found out that the toothpaste was supposed to be strawberry flavored rather than watermelon flavored. didn't taste like either though from what i remember.
Alevice
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: March 17, 2016, 12:01:51 PM »

seems like a more refinied version of that game tmnt out of the shadows that came ut like a few years ago. it was decent but too short

tmnt on gba was great but desperatedly needed to be on a console for multiplayer

Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 17, 2016, 02:02:46 PM »

Within an unopened box of Transformers: Devastation lies the key to your cell door, and ultimately your salvation. Also, there's probably a paper in there bitching at you to buy a season pass. It is the metaphorical soap on the prison shower floor, don't be tempted.
i actually opened that and played it at christmas. some day, some how, me and that game shall be reunited. it is, of course, game fof the year.
JWK5
« Reply #79 on: March 17, 2016, 02:23:38 PM »

Am I a terrible person for actually thinking the game looks kind of fun?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic