Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411502 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 03:23:39 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogs✿ Homegrove: like (Mario+Kirby)/(Metroid*Zelda)
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]
Print
Author Topic: ✿ Homegrove: like (Mario+Kirby)/(Metroid*Zelda)  (Read 33480 times)
flipswitchx
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #200 on: February 04, 2018, 02:36:17 AM »

Finally an update!

I've been working away on enemies. I've also improved the look of the user interface. There was a lull in development over the holidays last year because of a weird v-sync issue I was having that had me reinstalling everything trying to figure it out. It was a huge pain and time loss, but I guess that's gamedev sometimes.

Boney bones!

I'll post GIFS more frequently now, I swear it.

Oh you might notice the white "2" that floats up from the skeleton upon defeat. Yup that's exp. Stay tuned for incoming level up system. Keeping it light, like Paper Mario. Smiley

flipswitchx
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #201 on: February 07, 2018, 11:43:15 AM »

Two new enemies! A centipede thing that is too low to punch normally, duckpunch or groundsmash it. 
I left his punch hitboxes visible on accident, but it lets you see the punch has a bigger range then you might think.

The enemy on the right is well uh... Yeah I'm not sure if that's the final design or not, but it shoots rocks, that's the point Tongue
Unlike a hammer brother once you get inside it's firing arc you can give it what-for.

TEETH
Level 0

who the hell uses aim or msn anymore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #202 on: February 07, 2018, 07:56:34 PM »

I remember seeing this game a while ago on tumblr. glad to see its still in development! Looks like a very good game.

flipswitchx
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #203 on: February 26, 2018, 05:48:33 AM »

New Area!

PetSkull
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: February 26, 2018, 07:28:29 AM »

This game is SOO cute! Love your animations and athmosphere in the game. If it gets released at the right time, it will be a sure winner! Smiley

flipswitchx
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #205 on: March 13, 2018, 12:16:01 PM »

Been working on new areas to launch the steam page soon so ya'll can wishlist Homegrove soon. Oh yeah, this here's a sandgrub... watchout!

JobLeonard
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #206 on: March 13, 2018, 12:54:56 PM »

Oh man, I feel parched at the mere thought of taking a nap in the desert sun

Cutesy as always though!
flipswitchx
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #207 on: May 10, 2018, 02:30:08 AM »

Haven't posted anything because I've been preparing a kickstarter! All the more reason to post stuff, right?? Well, anyway here is a punchy enemy that reacts to your attacking. He's currently pretty tough, gonna need a nerf.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic