Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411508 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 26, 2024, 09:50:28 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperAudioTIGSource Musical Challenge XLIII - Get Pizzed! - *Voting*!
Poll
Question: Who Will the Winner be..?  (Voting closed: October 31, 2015, 02:00:10 PM)
Pearl Pixel - TIGSource XLIII: Avant Garde - 6 (50%)
Barendhoff - Lara Met A Puppeteer - 2 (16.7%)
Jean Of mArc - There Is Hope (TIGSource Challenge XLIII) - 4 (33.3%)
Total Voters: 12

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: TIGSource Musical Challenge XLIII - Get Pizzed! - *Voting*!  (Read 1026 times)
Aamp
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« on: October 24, 2015, 02:00:10 PM »

I'm very happy with the turnout and quality of the submissions but a little pizzed that I broke my headphones, just now! haha  Angry

These are all well aligned in terms of great musicianship and it will be a tough vote I'm sure to cast!  I really do like that they all convey a change in mood.  I feel as though I'm adventurously listening through them -  tipsily being introduced to a place of uncertainty which evolves into something quite exquisite and beautiful.  A playful demonstration going into a deeper feeling and placement of thought and emotion; darkness and mist, but not malevolent in nature.  Castle gardens leading into places of dungeon like medieval or Victorian architecture but pushing through to a light at the end of it, or a reflection on what has been quite accomplishing.  I really have enjoyed these tunes!  Great mixes, compositional value, and instrumentation on all.  I also like that the pizzicato element is present and highlighted in all cases.  Really, all the best to all the participants, and I'm looking forward to the next challenge!

Winner will be visible after 7 days and will be awarded with becoming the host of the next challenge!  Thank you all, and good luck!!

And for the feature presentation,, please, listen to the tracks below and be sure to cast your vote Smiley

Pearl Pixel - TIGSource XLIII: Avant Garde

Barendhoff - Lara Met A Puppeteer

Jean Of mArc - There Is Hope (TIGSource Challenge XLIII)

Pete301
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2015, 11:51:38 PM »

That's a difficult vote to cast, all have done a great job there. Congrats!
Jordanoakley
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2015, 02:40:00 PM »

These votes are always so difficult! Cry

Website   //  facebook  //  Soundcloud
Breakdown Epiphanies
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2015, 01:29:00 PM »

Such a close call, great tunes everybody!

Aamp
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2015, 05:51:48 AM »

Congratulations, Pearl Pixel! You get to be the host of the next challenge!! Excellent work and well earned!

Again, great job everyone and keep posted for the next challenge. I'm looking forward to it Smiley

Barendhoff
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2015, 07:00:27 AM »

Grats Pearl, well deserved! Grin

Pearl Pixel
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2015, 01:46:24 PM »

Thanks a bunch guys, getting started on the next theme now  Gentleman

This whacko of a person makes music. Perhaps it is of interest: https://soundcloud.com/pearl_pixel
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic