Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411196 Posts in 69314 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: feakk

March 18, 2024, 08:09:01 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsCompetitionsRaffling out a load of quality indie games this week (Oct 26 - Nov 1)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Raffling out a load of quality indie games this week (Oct 26 - Nov 1)  (Read 3387 times)
brimby
Level 0

Oh hi Mark.

View Profile WWW
« on: October 26, 2015, 02:28:00 PM »

I made this thing I call The IndieTron and to celebrate the launch I've gathered up a bunch of keys from generous devs to give out to people who come check it out. Basically it's an indie game release feed to help people keep track of upcoming and newly released games. If you want to see it in action and perhaps win some new games, go to http://indieruckus.com and click the IndieTron logo at the top of the page to open the dashboard.

Here's a list of the games we're giving out, with around 140 keys total: Read Only Memories, Painter's Guild, Cards & Castles, Doorways:Holy Mountains of Flesh, Iggy's Egg Adventure, Rymdresa,Feist, Orion Trail, Defend the Highlands, Charge Shot, Shutshimi, Coffin Dodgers, Conflicks, Wondercat Adventures, One More Line, Valhalla Hills, Luckslinger, Hegemony III, Odallus, Haywire on fuel Station Zeta, In Cell VR, Super Dungeon Run, The Bug Butcher, Carotting Brain, Templar Battleforce, Ashes of the Singularity, Toby: the Secret Mine, and Fate Tectonics. Nice haul, huh?

I'm a reasonable man; get off my case.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic