Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411523 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 28, 2024, 02:01:02 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosMetal Gear Remake/EGX 2014 Composer Available For Hire
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Metal Gear Remake/EGX 2014 Composer Available For Hire  (Read 407 times)
ABMusic
Level 0

View Profile
« on: November 05, 2015, 06:45:55 AM »

Hi there!

My name is Alex Burnett and I'm a composer for film and game with 2 years experience working in the industry. Games I've worked on include the Metal Gear remake project which involved David Hayter and was backed by Konami (for legal reasons the project ceased development but the soundtrack lives on- see below!) I also wrote music for several games that were featured at EGX 2014 including space puzzle game Heat Signature.

I am able to write in a range of styles from orchestral to more electronic ambient tracks and am happy to negotiate rates that work for your budget.

Metal Gear Remake Example: https://soundcloud.com/alexburnettmusic/red-alert-metal-gear-remake

Heat Signature Example: https://soundcloud.com/alexburnettmusic/heat-signature-travelling-through-space

More general examples of my work on my website: www.AlexBurnettMusic.co.uk

Always looking for new and exciting projects to work on so feel free to get in touch - [email protected]

Thanks for listening!

Alex
ABMusic
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2016, 09:25:58 AM »

Hey everyone!

Quick update from me. Cold Horizon, a 2D platform adventure game I'm scoring, has just been greenlit on Steam! This is a teaser trailer for the game which I wrote the score for and also mixed and mastered the music/sfx track:

And this is my new showreel which features examples of my film/TV work: www.AlexBurnettMusic.co.uk

As I said above, always looking for fun and exciting projects to work on so don't hesitate to get in touch either here or via my email: [email protected]

Many thanks  Smiley

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic