Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411279 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 01:33:44 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsMonster Prom [AVAILABLE!] <3
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21
Print
Author Topic: Monster Prom [AVAILABLE!] <3  (Read 92220 times)
BeautifulGlitch
Level 2

Cookie Overlord

View Profile WWW
« Reply #360 on: November 06, 2016, 06:50:24 PM »

lots of cool stuff

Damn! I had no idea about the Noble video! So cool! Our first playthrough video and we've hit +78k views!

Check the devlog for MONSTER PROM
And follow us on TWITTER
BeautifulGlitch
Level 2

Cookie Overlord

View Profile WWW
« Reply #361 on: November 08, 2016, 02:47:16 PM »

We've been GREENLIT

And follow us on TWITTER
LobsterSundew
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #362 on: November 10, 2016, 01:08:11 AM »

Congratulations on being greenlit.

468 backers are currently pledging €9,823 (122.97%). €2,177 more until 150% funded.

About within Kickstarter:

Monster Prom was 13th in the popularity ranking on Monday. On Tuesday it was 17th. It is currently back up to 13th.

NYKRA (it has a devblog thread here) was the only project launch on Monday that was interesting. The white border around its project thumbnail image makes it stand out. Space Jammers is a 4 player co-op game launched on Tuesday. Trainotopia had a strong pitch video start until the developer started talking while dubbed over. The overall quality of campaigns launching for the category recently is getting very low.

LOST EMBER's campaign ends in 4 days. Kickstarted In The Butt ends in 6 days. Goblins of Elderstone ends in 2 days. The Undertale fanart book ends in 6 days. Monster Prom might rise up the rankings again after those campaigns end. When those campaigns are over it will be Shattered, Slaps And Beans and Agony still around to help drive traffic to the platform.

November can significantly decline for Kickstarter in the last half of this month. When December arrives things really slow down and don't start recovering until after January 6th. Occasionally there is a rare large campaign like Thimbleweed Park (November 18th to December 18th 2014) to drive some good traffic to the category, but usually there starts to be a lack of large high-quality projects this time of year.

AI War II will be relaunching on Thursday November 17th which isn't expected to be a good day by many metrics. Its current campaign has 6 hours left, but the gap is too big to fill at its current rate.

About outside Kickstarter:

A recent thread on /r/visualnovels has 6 comments. A few mentions on Tumblr. A YouTube channel called Stumpt has "November 13th 11am Monster Prom" appear in a schedule of future videos on the official /r/stumpt subreddit sidebar. Kitfox Games tweeted about Monster Prom on November 7th. The Gaming Ground uploaded a video on YouTube.

There was various Mass Effect franchise news. Overwatch continues to draw attention with a new game mode announced. A lost Super Famicom game called Kirby's Toy Box was found at auction. PS4 Pro hardware reviews are appearing.

November 11th has Dishonored 2 and Candle (from the developer of Deponia) releasing. November 15th is the release date for Ittle Dew 2 and Watch Dogs 2 on consoles. Interestingly Watch Dogs 2 has its Windows release pushed until November 29th. Final Fantasy 15 is also releasing on November 29th. The kickstarted game The Dwarves releases on December 2nd. The Last Guardian is December 6th.

Monster Prom ends on November 24th. American Thanksgiving happens on that day. There is the opportunity for fan art to have some sort of prom feast with Monster Prom's characters. Black Friday is November 25th and this means deals of video game hardware like graphics cards and console controllers.

About Monster Prom's campaign performance:

Here are updated graphs:
http://i.imgur.com/5anxCpO.png

Not much new to note. The campaign's performance did well on November 8th. I saw many video game campaigns see a dip on that date. Perhaps getting greenlit for Steam helped compensate on that day.

Kicktraq shows a trend to €17,912 (223%). BackerTracker shows €14,328 (179.1%).

BeautifulGlitch
Level 2

Cookie Overlord

View Profile WWW
« Reply #363 on: November 12, 2016, 04:05:01 PM »

If being greenlit soundes as good news... this one will blow your mind!

Behold! (:

Insta hit our first stretch goal! :D

And follow us on TWITTER
LobsterSundew
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #364 on: November 12, 2016, 11:42:55 PM »

754 backers are currently pledging €14,434 (180.43%). €1,566 more until 200% funded.

Jesse Cox's Monster Prom video currently has over 50,600 views. The video also has Dodger and The Completionist Beard Bros playing with him.

There were more Tumblr posts. Some existing threads about the game were updated. Not much else for external coverage until Jesse Cox's video.

Dishonored 2 is having performance problems on PC, but its gameplay is being well received. That game is soaking up attention right now. There is a competitive tournament happening for the puzzle game Catherine. The Battleborn fanbase is trying to boost server populations this weekend.

Monster Prom is currently in the 2nd spot for active video game projects thanks to the surge of new backers. It now has the "Project we love" heart in the bottom-left corner of its project thumbnail. It is behind LOST EMBER in 1st. It is followed by Slaps And Beans in 3rd and Kickstarter In The Butt in 4th.

There continues to be a wave of doomed-on-arrival campaigns asking for between $100,000 and $900,000 with less than 10 backers after launching. I'm also seeing many that are clearly asset-flipping games. Competition within Kickstarter for Monster Prom is plummeting. There has also been many projects canceling recently after they stalled out in their Kickstarter trough phase.

There were some notable launches. TANGLEWOOD is being developed on a SEGA Mega Drive developer kit to make a new cartridge-based game for that system. The Station is a first-person exploration game with bizarre project execution. Reality is a visual novel project that is also strange in its execution.

About campaign performance:

Here are updated graphs:
http://i.imgur.com/5n4zRPJ.png

34.71% of the backers at the €10 tier on November 12th weren't there on November 11th. There was an increase of 134 backers. The Jesse Cox video resulted in even more backers than the Rock Paper Shotgun article boost.

The average pledge dropped to €18.99 per backer. Many of the new backers picked from the €10, €20 and €30 tiers.

The percentage of the total number of backers at the €20 tier has been increasing since November 6th. It is getting picked more.

The €20 tier is now contributing more allocated funds than the €10 tier is. That is €3,860 from the €10 tier and €4,060 from the €20 tier.

The drop in the number of backers from the €20 tier to €30 tier is more noticeable, but it isn't something to worry about with the project overfunded.

Kicktraq now shows a trend to €22,342 (279%). BackerTracker now shows €20,238 (253.0%).

fall_ark
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #365 on: November 13, 2016, 01:02:13 AM »

Seems like there's a strong surge in British funders. Wonder if it's from the Jesse Cox video or some other sources?

Still more than 10 days to go, are there new updates planned? The 16k tier seems to be quite likely soon. The 20k stretch goal is still a mystery...

Chinese localizer and influencer. Translated Dead Cells, Slay the Spire, The Count Lucanor, Katana Zero, Dicey Dungeons, and involved in the localization of Reigns, The Curious Expedition, Desktop Dungeons, etc.
If you have questions about Chinese loc and publishing etc., find me at Twitter @SoM_lo
BeautifulGlitch
Level 2

Cookie Overlord

View Profile WWW
« Reply #366 on: November 13, 2016, 05:49:58 AM »

754 backers are currently pledging €14,434 (180.43%). €1,566 more until 200% funded.

Jesse Cox's Monster Prom video currently has over 50,600 views. The video also has Dodger and The Completionist Beard Bros playing with him.

There were more Tumblr posts. Some existing threads about the game were updated. Not much else for external coverage until Jesse Cox's video.

Dishonored 2 is having performance problems on PC, but its gameplay is being well received. That game is soaking up attention right now. There is a competitive tournament happening for the puzzle game Catherine. The Battleborn fanbase is trying to boost server populations this weekend.

Monster Prom is currently in the 2nd spot for active video game projects thanks to the surge of new backers. It now has the "Project we love" heart in the bottom-left corner of its project thumbnail. It is behind LOST EMBER in 1st. It is followed by Slaps And Beans in 3rd and Kickstarter In The Butt in 4th.

There continues to be a wave of doomed-on-arrival campaigns asking for between $100,000 and $900,000 with less than 10 backers after launching. I'm also seeing many that are clearly asset-flipping games. Competition within Kickstarter for Monster Prom is plummeting. There has also been many projects canceling recently after they stalled out in their Kickstarter trough phase.

There were some notable launches. TANGLEWOOD is being developed on a SEGA Mega Drive developer kit to make a new cartridge-based game for that system. The Station is a first-person exploration game with bizarre project execution. Reality is a visual novel project that is also strange in its execution.

About campaign performance:

Here are updated graphs:
http://i.imgur.com/5n4zRPJ.png

34.71% of the backers at the €10 tier on November 12th weren't there on November 11th. There was an increase of 134 backers. The Jesse Cox video resulted in even more backers than the Rock Paper Shotgun article boost.

The average pledge dropped to €18.99 per backer. Many of the new backers picked from the €10, €20 and €30 tiers.

The percentage of the total number of backers at the €20 tier has been increasing since November 6th. It is getting picked more.

The €20 tier is now contributing more allocated funds than the €10 tier is. That is €3,860 from the €10 tier and €4,060 from the €20 tier.

The drop in the number of backers from the €20 tier to €30 tier is more noticeable, but it isn't something to worry about with the project overfunded.

Kicktraq now shows a trend to €22,342 (279%). BackerTracker now shows €20,238 (253.0%).

Hi, Ian!

Fun fact: we sent a message to all our 10€ backers inviting them to raise their pledges. Same for 20€ backers. It has a good effect. We got some people raising to 20€, 50€ and even 75€ tiers.
Worst part is I did this JUST BEFORE the Jesse Cox thing, so now I can do this again but I have to make it manually because -if not- I will message the same message to half the backers.

The Jesse Cox video has been a blessing. I still have to personally thank him and Dodger (they were the 2 ones I personally -and successfuly!- contacted). If they wanted to cover the game once it's out... that'd be a dream come true.

Worst part is now we will lose this momentum between today and tomorrow (I guess) and I'm getting used to this new crazy flow of new backers every ten or twenty minutes. I mean, we might double the number of backers in just 2-3 days! And I want to think that a good chunk of the video viewers haven't become backers but favorited the project, so they're also increasing the boost we will receive on the last 48h.

And today we have the Stumpt Gamers' video! So excited about that! (:

Now I think best thing we can do is think how to increase this momentum! I will try to re-contact media and youtubers that didn't answer us before to see if now we are enough interesting to get covered.

Also I'm tempted of contacting twitchers, but truth is the demo is 10-15 minutes long at most, which is not specially sexy for a twitcher, right? It's a pity, because at least I'd love to plan a streaming for the last 48h with a twitcher playing the demo while we answer people's questions.

And follow us on TWITTER
BeautifulGlitch
Level 2

Cookie Overlord

View Profile WWW
« Reply #367 on: November 13, 2016, 02:44:16 PM »

Seems like there's a strong surge in British funders. Wonder if it's from the Jesse Cox video or some other sources?

Still more than 10 days to go, are there new updates planned? The 16k tier seems to be quite likely soon. The 20k stretch goal is still a mystery...

Heeeeey!

I'm preparing an email for you! I want to ask you some stuff! (:

How do you see the average of backers' location? :O

Tonight it's probable we go with an update!
The 16k stretch goal will be changed. Hope people don't get angry!
And we will reveal the 20k stretch goal!

And follow us on TWITTER
Zorg
Level 9

View Profile
« Reply #368 on: November 14, 2016, 03:25:44 AM »

I don't see any 16k stretch goal? The campaign originally had 8k, 12k and 20k goals?

So you could simply add a 16k goal (which is already reached at this point) and reveal the 20k goal and nobody should be angry? congratulations! :D

edit: imho, you should post more short updates, so the visitors have something to talk about your kickstarter/your game. Alongs these lines: "We reached 200%, thank you very much. New stretch goals will be revealed soon (big update)."
« Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 03:33:43 AM by zorg » Logged
BeautifulGlitch
Level 2

Cookie Overlord

View Profile WWW
« Reply #369 on: November 14, 2016, 04:51:53 PM »

I don't see any 16k stretch goal? The campaign originally had 8k, 12k and 20k goals?

So you could simply add a 16k goal (which is already reached at this point) and reveal the 20k goal and nobody should be angry? congratulations! :D

edit: imho, you should post more short updates, so the visitors have something to talk about your kickstarter/your game. Alongs these lines: "We reached 200%, thank you very much. New stretch goals will be revealed soon (big update)."

That's becuase we changed our 2nd stretch goal! We've explained it on our latest update: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/corintio/monster-prom/posts/1735347

Yeah, it's true we're all about bigger and fewer updates. But, we have 10 days left and we will post at least 3-4 more updates!  Yaaaay!

And follow us on TWITTER
Handwiches
Level 0

Handwiches, not Hand Witches.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #370 on: November 14, 2016, 05:20:32 PM »

Really digging the art direction. Not the type of game I get into often, but I'll definitely pass this to a few friends.

fall_ark
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #371 on: November 14, 2016, 09:45:53 PM »

It's the "Community" tab on the Kickstarter page.

From the greenlight and other comments I've seen, some people are actually taken aback because of the multiplayer emphasis - Traditionally dating sims aren't the type of the games that you'd want to play with others. You are aiming for the goofy and party-like atmosphere, so people who are open to the idea/have experience with similar games know what to expect, but some people are rightfully concerned that this is another "local mutliplayer-only" game that they might not enjoy to the fullest if they only want a single-player experience.

I think there should be some assuarance that a single-player playthrough won't be "only half of the game", but at the same time you can't just say the multiplayer mode is just singleplayer * no. of players. So it's a toughie.

Whether you decide to introduce randomized/predesigned AI-controlled opponents or friends, or to add something extra for multiplayer potential (like players are allowed to choose the same location and have to do a head-to-head minigame depending on a certain stat to come out as the winner/have some influence in the event outcome), it's probably lots of extra work, so hope the budget looks promising!

Also players will be able to name their characters right? Maybe even a "Name" + "Nickname" option, so that characters with higher affinity will start calling you by the nickname! Some appearance/accessory customization like hats or jewelry (or things like a parrot on the shoulder? Though Darkness already has his....things there) would probably also be quite nice.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 09:51:07 PM by fall_ark » Logged

Chinese localizer and influencer. Translated Dead Cells, Slay the Spire, The Count Lucanor, Katana Zero, Dicey Dungeons, and involved in the localization of Reigns, The Curious Expedition, Desktop Dungeons, etc.
If you have questions about Chinese loc and publishing etc., find me at Twitter @SoM_lo
LobsterSundew
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #372 on: November 15, 2016, 11:22:03 PM »

994 backers have currently pledged €18,248. 6 backers more until 1,000 backers. €1,752 more until €20,000 (250% funded).

Project updates #5 already covered the recent Let's Player videos.

There were posts on Destructoid, TheGamingGround and GoodNewsGaming. Pinterest has some activity. There was the usual level of Twitter activity.

The Thunderclap campaign is currently at 25 out of 100 needed supporters.

Monster Prom was 3rd on Monday.

The internal environment within the video games category on Kickstarter was significantly shaken up on November 15th.

Jupiter Hell is from the developer of DoomRL is in 1st with the voice actor for male Commander Shepard from Mass Effect. Ben Tristem's Unity3D tutorial is in 2nd. Kickstarted In The Butt is in 3rd and ending in 10 hours. A French video game magazine is in 4th. Agony is in 5th. Monster Prom is 6th. A collectors soundtrack for Rayman is 7th. Maid Mansion is a visual novel about maids in 8th.

LOST EMBER has ended.
http://i.imgur.com/GHJ4vKh.png
Goblins of Elderstone has ended.
http://i.imgur.com/yuyWhAz.png
SUPER SAMURAI canceled itself.
http://i.imgur.com/bYaRH0H.png

Hellhunter was once a top-ranked campaign and became one barely sticking around the top 20 (It is currently 16th).
http://i.imgur.com/oo2q7oE.png
After Wednesday November 2nd the campaign seemed to just lose its vitality. I see backers wondering what is happening too.

NYKRA is at 26% funded. It has dropped to 17th in the rankings. Hopefully it recovers when it leaves its Kickstarter trough period.
http://i.imgur.com/f1L64SC.png

Another huge change on November 15th is the wave of Mexico-based projects. I did not know Kickstarter Mexico was launching. Kickstarter is donating its 5% fee from Mexico-based projects for the next 100 days to charity. If history repeats itself it is likely to be a bloodbath of failed campaigns. The timing of these launches is poor with deadlines ending up around Christmas (the worst performing time of the entire year for video game campaigns on Kickstarter). Some don't have any English for project page write-ups which also harms performance.

Return to Earth is a metroidvania-style game. Iron Wings is a World War 2 aircraft combat game that reminds me of Mafia 3, but with strange voice acting. Twin Flames is a 2D platforming roguelike Stryder homage. Q-YO BLASTER is a retro shoot-em-up with an interesting aesthetic.

There continues to be more and more $100,000+ minimum funding goal campaigns launching. There isn't normally this many at the same time. Many are very "corporate" feeling.

Here are updated graphs:
http://i.imgur.com/oBI76d9.png

The burst in recent traffic may be over. The campaign is slowing back down. Potentially another big Let's Player may play the demo.

The popularity of the €10 tier has gone back up. The €10 tier now contributes more allocated funding than the €20 tier.

Kicktraq now shows a trend to €24,595 (307%). BackerTracker now shows €25,971 (324.6%).

8 days left. Remember the last 48 hours has the potential to bring in an even larger surge of new backers if you can coordinate your existing backers to share the campaign.

fall_ark
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #373 on: November 16, 2016, 12:13:31 AM »

Looks like you need some new stretch goals real quick. Plan for the hype! Smiley

BeautifulGlitch
Level 2

Cookie Overlord

View Profile WWW
« Reply #374 on: November 17, 2016, 11:29:41 AM »

Really digging the art direction. Not the type of game I get into often, but I'll definitely pass this to a few friends.

That'd be awesome! (:

This is different to any type of game anybody gets into often, so take a look to Jesse Cox' video for instance to get a grip on its style! Only exception is The Yawhg: if you've played that you can bet this is fairly similar Tongue

And follow us on TWITTER
LobsterSundew
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #375 on: November 18, 2016, 11:46:39 PM »

1,115 backers are currently pledging €20,734.

Paper Cat Press included a mention its weekly roundup for November 18th. Not much else since my last post besides Twitter interactions.

Overwatch will be free to try from November 18th to 21st. The latest entry in the Pokemon franchise is soaking up attention. Dishonored 2 continues to be discussed online.

Monster Prom was 8th on Wednesday, 10th on Thursday and it is currently 9th.

There continues to be a regular stream of doomed quickly-slapped-together campaigns launching. A currently popular theme right now for projects is overambitious VR projects with Google Daydream being a new platform.

AI War II relaunched and achived its minimum funding goal in its first 48 hours. Legrand Legacy is a JRPG homage that launched. Wrong Dimension is one of the most interesting Kickstarter presentations this year. UNDERSCARES is from the developers of Outlast 2.

Kickstarted In The Butt ended.
http://i.imgur.com/FXZcgIv.png
The Undertale fan book project ended.
http://i.imgur.com/w2iHOub.png

The number of Mexico-based projects launching has slowed down.

Here are updated graphs:
http://i.imgur.com/aiy9oaK.png

As the most recent project update mentioned, the highest-priced tiers have been reworked. Hopefully the €500 tier sees a backer before the end of the campaign.

The €30 tier is seeing more activity.

The average pledge per backer is slowly climbing again.

Kicktraq currently is showing a trend to €24,674 (308%). BackerTracker shows €27,278 (341.0%).

5 days to go. Monster Prom will be enduring its final weekend for its campaign.

BeautifulGlitch
Level 2

Cookie Overlord

View Profile WWW
« Reply #376 on: November 19, 2016, 10:15:17 PM »

It's the "Community" tab on the Kickstarter page.

From the greenlight and other comments I've seen, some people are actually taken aback because of the multiplayer emphasis - Traditionally dating sims aren't the type of the games that you'd want to play with others. You are aiming for the goofy and party-like atmosphere, so people who are open to the idea/have experience with similar games know what to expect, but some people are rightfully concerned that this is another "local mutliplayer-only" game that they might not enjoy to the fullest if they only want a single-player experience.

I think there should be some assuarance that a single-player playthrough won't be "only half of the game", but at the same time you can't just say the multiplayer mode is just singleplayer * no. of players. So it's a toughie.

Whether you decide to introduce randomized/predesigned AI-controlled opponents or friends, or to add something extra for multiplayer potential (like players are allowed to choose the same location and have to do a head-to-head minigame depending on a certain stat to come out as the winner/have some influence in the event outcome), it's probably lots of extra work, so hope the budget looks promising!

Also players will be able to name their characters right? Maybe even a "Name" + "Nickname" option, so that characters with higher affinity will start calling you by the nickname! Some appearance/accessory customization like hats or jewelry (or things like a parrot on the shoulder? Though Darkness already has his....things there) would probably also be quite nice.

I saw! Tongue

Thing is right now the multiplayer experience is the true Monster Prom experience. At some point we will stop and study how to make the 1P mode more appealing. Now it might be fun, yeah! But truth to be told: the more, the merrier.
Maybe I'm being too skeptical, maybe in the end the 1P remains the same as the multiplayer mode but with just 1 player and it turns to be pretty fun too!
Anyway, you can count on us studying this at some point!
But yeah... even if it has dating sim features, in the end the Monster Prom experience is closer to a local multiplayer experience. Once again, The Yawhg would be the closest to us. So yeah... being a local multiplayer game at its core, is normal that it results being better when played with friends.
So maybe when we study the 1P mode we try to change some things. We will test and see!

It's more likely that we don't use names at all. Once again, it'd be similar to The Yawhg: you never get to know what are the names of the playable chars. They're just a blank slate for you. If you search in the Wiki you can find the names.
Anyway, we have heard this request before, so I think we will just start adding all these requests on a list and we will take a look at them eventually to see if they're worth in terms of costs/benefits!

But I must admit that the customization thing is a clear "no". It's just too far from what our game actually is and it entails just too much work while feeling like we would be going in just another direction than the one that feels true to the game's tone. I think this might come from the misunderstanding of relating Monster Prom just too much to dating sims. We are part of the genre, but the experience will be quite different. As said, in any case Monster Prom is first a local multiplayer game first and a dating sim second!

Thanks for all the suggestions! (:

And follow us on TWITTER
BeautifulGlitch
Level 2

Cookie Overlord

View Profile WWW
« Reply #377 on: November 20, 2016, 11:14:15 PM »

Looks like you need some new stretch goals real quick. Plan for the hype! Smiley

Yaaaay! Stretch goals.
    I think the 30k will be the highest one we will put... so it's time to review the stretch goals we designed for the project.

Let's take a look at them:

The strategy

[/list]I love all my stretch goals, but the strategy has been this: to always put 2 stretch goals together and making the 2nd one specially juicy for the backers.
    For instance
    --> 8k (main goal) + 12k (NEW SUPER SECRET ENDINGS!)
    --> 16k (+items) + 20k (adding minor NPCs to the game!)
    --> 25k (cool ending sequence) + 30k (new love interests!!!)

Truth to be told, my fav one is the 25k, but I'm purely speaking about what I guess would be more appealing to potential backers. This way the most appealing one is the one that encourage to go further and the "middle ones" help backers into feeling that we're getting closer easily. This way the gaps have been of 4k and 5k instead of 8k and 10k.

Also, I try to find the perfect balance between stuff that's a treat to all my backers (more content) but a SUPER TREAT to my high tier backers (more stuff to crowd-design). This way everyone is happy, but also people might feel more prone to raise their pledges.

And obviously, avoiding over-promises and being realistic by selecting stuff that is as doable as possible. Basically I designed the game's content and I needed to reduce it and stretch goals is basically me saying "ok, now we can have those minor NPCs I wanted to add... and even that ending sequence I thought it could be awesome? Nice!"

Sorry if I sound cold talking about this. But this needs also a balance between being utterly passionate about what you do (and I am!) while also being strategical and analytical.

And follow us on TWITTER
    LobsterSundew
    Level 1

View Profile
    « Reply #378 on: November 23, 2016, 12:47:14 AM »

The final-48-hours reminder e-mails have been sent out. 40 hours to go.

1,365 backers are currently pledging €25,512.

A tabletop category Kickstarter project called Monsterhearts 2 had a Google+ mention about Monster Prom. There was some Tumblr activity. Not much else to note before the last-48-hours reminder hit.

The last time the Steam Greenlight page had an announcement was November 5th.

There was a small wave of new video game trailers in the news. This wave includes trailers for the kickstarted games Battle Chasers: Nightwar, Rad Rogers and The Dwarves. Crowfall was a kickstarted MMO that raised over $1.7million in early 2015 and has now launched a new campaign on IndieGoGo seeking more funding. Star Citizen is in PR control mode. Pokemon continues to dominate the news too.

Monster Prom was ranked 7th in popularity for the category for both Saturday and Sunday. On Monday it was 6th. It is currently ranked 4th.

An impressive 2.5D puzzle platformed called The Pedestrian decided to postpone its Kickstarter launch according to its Twitter account to avoid running during the holidays. That was very likely a good call. Visual novel Sharin no Kuni relaunched on Kickstarter. AI Wars II is at 132% funded. Highrisers is a 2D urban survival game with some style.

Monster Prom is the only noteworthy campaign ending between now and Thursday. The others are campaigns that stalled out immediately after launching.

Here are updated graphs:
    http://i.imgur.com/SVi8XBL.png

The campaign did not slow down as much as expected after the November 12th surge. The €10 tier is started to surge after the reminder e-mails were sent.

The €10 and €20 tiers are competing to be the highest contributing reward tier.

Kicktraq currently is showing a trend to €26,362 (329%). BackerTracker shows €27,834 (347.9%).

Good luck over the next 40 hours. €4,488 more to go until €30,000.

DigitalSun
    Level 1

Making Moonlighter!

View Profile WWW
    « Reply #379 on: November 23, 2016, 03:46:16 AM »

Hi Julián!  Grin

We've been following you on Kickstarter, everything is going great! Good luck with the final hours  Beer!

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21
    Print
    Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic