Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411468 Posts in 69368 Topics- by 58422 Members - Latest Member: daffodil_dev

April 23, 2024, 12:01:14 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogs[Devolver presents] My Friend Pedro: Blood Bullets Bananas
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print
Author Topic: [Devolver presents] My Friend Pedro: Blood Bullets Bananas  (Read 10410 times)
DireLogomachist
Level 4

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: September 16, 2017, 11:27:42 AM »

Dang dude, this is looking great!

Living and dying by Hanlon's Razor
walaber
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: September 16, 2017, 10:21:14 PM »

another game I've been really enjoying watch progress on Twitter.  So cool to find this thread and see even more detail about the development of the game.  Keep up the incredible work!

Indie developer, especially interested in physics of the human body, currently working on untitled gymnastics/acrobatics game.
DrHogan
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: September 16, 2017, 11:45:31 PM »

Each single animated gif of this game blows me away every time, keep it up guys, great stuff!  Beer!

Dr.Hogan-Lead Developer at H&R Games
------------------------------------------------------
Empires in ruins
DeadToast
Level 0

DeadToast Entertainment

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: June 19, 2018, 02:44:18 PM »

While staying quite about the game for a while I was busy preparing things for bringing the game to E3, showing the game to journalists and the world in the Devolver parking lot. I'm happy to report it all went really, really well, and I'm so grateful for having gotten this opportunity, and I'm so so grateful people really seem to enjoy the game! If you haven't already, check a look at the trailer above!

And as if just the adventure of going to E3 wasn't enough, the game got nominated for "Best of E3" by PC Gamer and CGM! It also got nominated for "Best Action Game" by IGN! And it won "Best Indie Game" by Resetmx! Incredible. And don't forget all of these nominations happened next to big AAA titles. Feels really surreal.

Oh yeah, and there was actual Pedro swag! (As you might spot in the lower left corner of the above image)

IGN posted a gameplay video and it's already got over a million views. Check it out here:

There are also a bunch of video interviews floating around, some of which you can find here:
https://youtu.be/UQLCzAeiSTI

https://youtu.be/PVTmcCewuaw

https://youtu.be/-xgTVwjQqE4

https://youtu.be/svLNYa4YzxA

Thank you all for being part of the journey up to this point, and here's hoping you'll stick with the game until the actual release!

Oh, and if you haven't already, feel free to wishlist the game on Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/557340/My_Friend_Pedro/

Cheerio!
Victor

fall_ark
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 20, 2018, 01:38:41 AM »

And as if just the adventure of going to E3 wasn't enough, the game got nominated for "Best of E3" by PC Gamer and CGM! It also got nominated for "Best Action Game" by IGN! And it won "Best Indie Game" by Resetmx! Incredible. And don't forget all of these nominations happened next to big AAA titles. Feels really surreal.

Hyyyype  Hand Money Left

From the Steam description, is localization not planned? Or was that simply too early to confirm considering there's still quite some time till release.
Either way, it's come a long way since the original Flash game. Looking forward to it. Smiley

Chinese localizer and influencer. Translated Dead Cells, Slay the Spire, The Count Lucanor, Katana Zero, Dicey Dungeons, and involved in the localization of Reigns, The Curious Expedition, Desktop Dungeons, etc.
If you have questions about Chinese loc and publishing etc., find me at Twitter @SoM_lo
DeadToast
Level 0

DeadToast Entertainment

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: June 20, 2018, 09:18:24 AM »

Hyyyype  Hand Money Left

From the Steam description, is localization not planned? Or was that simply too early to confirm considering there's still quite some time till release.
Either way, it's come a long way since the original Flash game. Looking forward to it. Smiley

All aboard the hype train Grin
Localization is planned, but I'm not entirely sure which languages just yet.
Thanks! Smiley

fall_ark
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 20, 2018, 07:29:04 PM »

All aboard the hype train Grin
Localization is planned, but I'm not entirely sure which languages just yet.
Thanks! Smiley

Drop me a line when localization is in more concrete consideration and I'd be glad to help with Chinese. Smiley Devolver's Chinese localization has been rather inconsistent in quality. I really don't want to see the Enter the Gungeon situation (the Chinese loc was pretty bad and it didn't even make the Switch edition) for their future games. Concerned

Chinese localizer and influencer. Translated Dead Cells, Slay the Spire, The Count Lucanor, Katana Zero, Dicey Dungeons, and involved in the localization of Reigns, The Curious Expedition, Desktop Dungeons, etc.
If you have questions about Chinese loc and publishing etc., find me at Twitter @SoM_lo
DeadToast
Level 0

DeadToast Entertainment

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: June 21, 2018, 06:21:45 AM »

Drop me a line when localization is in more concrete consideration and I'd be glad to help with Chinese. Smiley Devolver's Chinese localization has been rather inconsistent in quality. I really don't want to see the Enter the Gungeon situation (the Chinese loc was pretty bad and it didn't even make the Switch edition) for their future games. Concerned

Oh interesting. Will try to keep that in mind. Cheers!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic