Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411508 Posts in 69379 Topics- by 58435 Members - Latest Member: graysonsolis

April 30, 2024, 01:43:37 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[Paid] Concept Art and UI Design for North Korean Visual Novel
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Paid] Concept Art and UI Design for North Korean Visual Novel  (Read 848 times)
anguruso
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: November 30, 2015, 11:01:17 PM »

Hi Everyone,

I'm starting work on a new visual novel, called Sim Kim, where you play as the leader of North Korea. I'm looking for two types of artists:

1. Character concept artist. There are going to be ten to fifteen characters in this game and I would like concept art for each of them.
2. UI Designer, there's a few UI problems I want to solve. The main one is relating to making choices in this game. Whenever the player has a choice to make I want to present them with the choices as cards, similar in design to Hearthstone/Magic the Gathering cards.

Applying for this job:
Send an email to [email protected] with your portfolio and we'll take it from there.

Sim Kim WIP Link:
http://ballerindustries.itch.io/simkim

Previous Work:
- Girlfriend PlusPlus (iOS and Android)
- Tokyo Hosto (Xbox 360)
- The Fantastic Fivesome  (Xbox 360)
- Let's Get Fiscal  (Xbox 360)
- Get Rich or Die Gaming  (Xbox 360)

Thanks,
Angus
ironbelly
Level 0

Ironbelly Studios

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2015, 04:03:53 AM »

Hey Angus,
  This sounds like a dream project to be honest, we were actually chatting last week about the need for more games set in North Korea, it's so damned rich with untapped ideas.  I'll send you an email right now but if you want to check out the portfolio in the meantime feel free to head over to www.ironbellystudios.com .  Have you decided on an art style yet?

~Ryan Wiancko - Producer
Ironbelly Studios -
AAA Quality Services at Indie Prices
Unity & Unreal Services(2D,3D,UI,Animation,VFX,Audio,Cod
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic