Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411478 Posts in 69369 Topics- by 58424 Members - Latest Member: FlyingFreeStudios

April 23, 2024, 07:10:10 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsLooking for 2D graphics team[Unpaid or Profit Share] [For good for beginners]
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking for 2D graphics team[Unpaid or Profit Share] [For good for beginners]  (Read 662 times)
KidDev
Level 0

View Profile
« on: December 13, 2015, 12:26:14 AM »

Hello everyone, I'm looking for a 2D graphics team. You know, artists, concept artists and stuff like that. I need them for a new game I'm making. I already have 2 sound designers, a programmer and all I need are some people to draw some sprites for me. I can't afford to pay at the moment but promise to share some money once the game has earned a profit. We require people who meet this specifications

UI/Level/Designer
-Must be able to contact and coordinate with artist to create unique and beautiful features such as the important UI
-must be able to create mock up images of planned features
-must be creative at making layouts of the UI and other and tactically place lots of assets in tactical places
-Must be able to work remotely

Artists/Illustrator/Animator
-Passion for art
-Extremely creative
-must have legal software like a photoshop license or even be able to use open-source applications such as GIMP or Inkscape.
-Able to draw detailed characters and environments
-Must possess proper equipment like a graphic tablet
-Must have the skill to work remotely by sending each other content
Muffinhat
Level 0

COVERED IN BEES HELP

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2015, 02:26:03 PM »

What kind of sprites are you looking for? I might be able with characters.
KidDev
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2016, 03:10:57 PM »

What kind of sprites are you looking for? I might be able with characters.
Most are some hooded figures that are like NPC assasins in a guild and thieves.
Kakapio
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2016, 05:14:04 PM »

Hello everyone, I'm looking for a 2D graphics team. You know, artists, concept artists and stuff like that. I need them for a new game I'm making. I already have 2 sound designers, a programmer and all I need are some people to draw some sprites for me. I can't afford to pay at the moment but promise to share some money once the game has earned a profit. We require people who meet this specifications

UI/Level/Designer
-Must be able to contact and coordinate with artist to create unique and beautiful features such as the important UI
-must be able to create mock up images of planned features
-must be creative at making layouts of the UI and other and tactically place lots of assets in tactical places
-Must be able to work remotely

Artists/Illustrator/Animator
-Passion for art
-Extremely creative
-must have legal software like a photoshop license or even be able to use open-source applications such as GIMP or Inkscape.
-Able to draw detailed characters and environments
-Must possess proper equipment like a graphic tablet
-Must have the skill to work remotely by sending each other content
What exactly are YOU doing? You sound like the idea guy in this scenario. On top of that, you're not willing to pay for cheap software licenses for your developers? And you're requiring them to have certain equipment? You say you have 2 sound designers and a programmer. Who're you?

What will you make?

Twitter
Scarlet Tower DevLog
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic