Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411490 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 08:27:48 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallForum IssuesArchived subforums (read only)CreativeWritingWriter Seeking Collaborative Work
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Writer Seeking Collaborative Work  (Read 913 times)
Carmichel
Level 0

View Profile
« on: December 28, 2015, 08:34:37 AM »

Hello. My name is Carlin Michel and I'm pretty new to this forum. As the subject line suggest, I'm seeking a collaborative effort to create a new IP for a video game. My very first IP. I'm relatively new to this area, though I have dabbled with interactive interfaces such as twine and the like. Also, if it counts at all, I read a good amount of articles that explained the art of writing a video game script. Have a pretty good idea of what it entails. Further research shall be done. 

In terms of story, I'm very familiar with structure, character arc, character revelations, dialogue, pacing, and pretty much everything else a story needs to work.

My dream is to write for all types of story for every facet in pop culture today. Video games being on the top of my list. Nothing like interactive story-telling; being within the experience instead of passively watching it is the ultimate joy.

This a free service I am providing--it would have to be with my lack of credentials haha. You could even consider me as a test run.

If you need writing samples, I'll be happy to provide. I'm also willing to cover any and all expenses for the foreseeable future. Though I am no where near rich, I can always find a way to provide if I really want something. Trust me, I really want this.

looking forward to the collaborative experience. 
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic