Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411507 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 11:41:07 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallPreorder "Karaski," sneaksy story-driven adventure. Get our first game FREE
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Preorder "Karaski," sneaksy story-driven adventure. Get our first game FREE  (Read 331 times)
Koobazaur
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« on: January 08, 2016, 12:35:38 PM »

Comrades! 

Our game is releasing this February so we began the Pre-Orders! If you support us now, we will send you a free Steam Key for our first game Postmortem: one must die as a little Thank You! And if we can start pooling some good cash quickly, we might be able to get started on Translations a bit earlier Smiley

The Glorious Commonwealth’s first Airship has been compromised! Uncover what the passengers are hiding and write the grisly conclusion of its final hours in a Single-player and Open-ended Adventure. Dziękujemy!

Who is the saboteur? Who can be saved? Your actions and dialogue define the back story as well as future outcomes. You are the player and the storyteller, and different playthroughs can lead to different results.

Official Website | Facebook | Twitter

Trailer:

Screenshots:

Thank You for your consideration and supporting your fellow indie devs! It's been a long time coming, but the ship will fly soon!

Koobazaur
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2016, 01:54:11 PM »

I just got back from PAX South and wanted to share:

PAX South 2016 & San Antonio Impressions from an Exhibiting Indie Game Dev

Last week I flew to San Antonio, Texas to exhibit Karaski at PAX South! It was an exhausting blast. Here’s my experience.

Read the Full Story ->

Anyone else that went? Impressions?
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic