Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411478 Posts in 69369 Topics- by 58424 Members - Latest Member: FlyingFreeStudios

April 23, 2024, 06:43:07 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallForum IssuesArchived subforums (read only)CreativeProgrammers and artists requested!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Programmers and artists requested!  (Read 1068 times)
Jacky
Level 0

View Profile
« on: January 12, 2016, 04:28:38 AM »

I'm asking for those who stand out and want to get involve in an original concept consisting in making 3d models and gameplay for a kickstarter project and presumably the whole project. I'm good with the ideas, directing a team, composing and solving the project but I need Technical talents and artists with their own view. People who will model characters and programme the control and the movement of the character for showing. I will put all my efforts in the game and all efforts will be fairly rewarded with any money the project makes. I'm willing to hear from you guys and see how the things are around here.

Greetings,
Jack
b∀ kkusa
Global Moderator
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2016, 05:02:43 AM »

Hello idea guy.

Please put some reference about projects you directed.
ProgramGamer
Administrator
Level 10

aka Mireille

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2016, 03:31:25 PM »

Also, this whole post should go in the "Developer -> Business -> Offering Paid Work" section of the forum.

G-Factor
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2016, 05:09:40 AM »

Let me guess. MMORPG? Grin

Oddball
Level 10

David Williamson

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2016, 09:01:08 AM »

Hi Jacky, even though you have provided absolutely no information regarding what this project is about I am excited to work on it. As you are 'good with ideas' I'm sure it's going to be an awesome project. I'm good with code and my day rate is $400. If you could send over the contracts and NDA for me to sign we can get started immediately. Once the legal stuff is out of the way you can show me the design document and concept boards.

Joh
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2016, 06:37:14 PM »

All you haters are really gonna feel like shit when his game idea becomes the next big thing.

On the bright side, i'll be eating crow with you guys, so we bond over those regrets. Beer!

Good luck though! <- that is sincere.

Oddball
Level 10

David Williamson

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2016, 04:26:18 AM »

Who's hating? I'm still waiting on the contracts, but if they look kosher I'm gonna code the shit out of Jacky's idea. I mean the coding, and art, and music, and sound, and writing, and level design, and all that boring shit is easy. It's the ideas that are hard to do. I mean I've been making games for 20 years now and I've only ever met a handle of people who have ideas. Literally non of my friends or associates pitch me game ideas constantly every day. So imagine my joy when Jacky appears here and he's all 'good with the ideas' and stuff. Your just jealous Joh because I got in there first and now this Jacky 'good with the ideas' guy is working with me.  Hand Money Left Tongue Hand Money Right

star-pie
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2016, 04:09:51 AM »

Never going to happen but if you're dedicated enough you can make it happen, learn to program or create art and maybe someone will be willing to team up, that or paying people always seems to work.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic