Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411507 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 26, 2024, 07:18:21 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsFeatherpunk Prime: Cyber-Flamingo powered twin-stick shooter-platformer!
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Featherpunk Prime: Cyber-Flamingo powered twin-stick shooter-platformer!  (Read 2732 times)
elisof
Level 0

you can call me eli though hi hello

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2016, 01:42:03 AM »

Eyyy I was at Rezzed too! And I played the game! It was a lot of fun, I really liked how fluid the animation was for the flamingo and the explosions. I think the only point where I got stuck is when there wasn't any way for me to progress on within a level, like I saw that there was a new section to explore, but I was blocked by walls. Whether it was a bug or whether I was dumb (my mind was a bit frazzled after having a game being shown at Rezzed too, first proper show, too!), I don't know. But it was fun and I've thrown a vote over on Greenlight! And congrats on your first show~

I compose and design sound~
SoundCloud // Bandcamp // Twitter // Avatar by the rad Sarah Graley~
SuperHatchGames
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2016, 06:18:31 AM »

Eyyy :D That's cool! Glad you enjoyed it!
I'm honestly not aware of any problems with progressing in a level, but I wouldn't be 100% surprised either.
I'm guessing, and I could be wrong, that there was an awkward set of platforms selected that it made it difficult to navigate. It is something that needs tightening up.
It was a mind frazzling experience for us too! Double thanks! Toast Right

SuperHatchGames
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2016, 06:38:54 AM »

Hey folks! We haven't posted anywhere near as much as we intended when we started this thing... but since we last posted we did get greenlit on Steam. That changed our focus from console to PC release first, which we're happy to say is 1st September, so just a few weeks away!

We reworked the environment art and colour palettes. The whole game is a lot more vibrant now. Things have changed a lot over the course of development... but guess that's all part of the journey of gamedev!

Anywho, just wanted to share. We'll see what the next few weeks bring... Cheers!  Coffee
« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 09:59:36 AM by SuperHatchGames » Logged

SuperHatchGames
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2016, 09:03:11 AM »

Hey guys,

Just a quick update to announce that Featherpunk Prime is now available for PC!

http://www.superhatchgames.com/

We would like to thank anyone who has given us feedback over the course of development. We're glad to finally unleash the flamingo!

Blast, boost, slide and shoot your way past hordes of Avian Warbots as a super-agile Cyber-Flamingo! Featuring tight, responsive controls, an array of powerful weaponry and upgradable abilities. Ascend the tower, take down Cybirdroid and free the Flamingos!

We would love to hear from you! You can contact us at [email protected]

Many thanks,
Stephen and Dan

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic