Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1412067 Posts in 69447 Topics- by 58483 Members - Latest Member: Exye

June 24, 2024, 10:24:07 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsProgrammer wanted for 2D sidescroller
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Programmer wanted for 2D sidescroller  (Read 673 times)
Sunsiro
Level 0

View Profile
« on: January 18, 2016, 09:31:07 AM »

Hello,

We're looking for a programmer who will work on the technical side of the game. You will use your programming skills to do the assignments given to you by the team manager. The programming language doesn't matter as long as the features work in game and there are no bugs. We prefer Unity3D C# users, but Unityscript/Javascript works as well.

The game is a 2D sidescroller where you play as character who has a pogo stick which he uses to get through his enemies and obstacles that come in his way. His main goal is to collect all the pogo sticks around the world. The pogo stick can be found at the end of each level and the player can decide which one to use during the game. Each pogo stick has different features, textures, animations and sound effects.
For more information, I have a small but detailed Game Design Document to show to you.

We're a company which has published a game on steam named Pongo which has sold over 35,000 copies! We're also working on some other projects, you can learn a little bit more about us on our website: http://www.drixystudios.com/
Currently, the payment is revenue-share. That might change depending on our company's other projects, but I wouldn't suggest you to rely on that.

If you are interested, have questions, or anything else - feel free to PM me or send an email to [email protected]

Thank you for reading!

Talk to you soon,

Ermal,
Drixy Studios.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic