Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1302233 Posts in 58042 Topics- by 49106 Members - Latest Member: SuperSocialGames

June 27, 2017, 09:31:08 pm

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsFeedbackDevLogsScorn
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print
Author Topic: Scorn  (Read 30108 times)
Anton Qvarfordt
TIGBaby

View Profile Email
« Reply #60 on: August 06, 2016, 07:57:59 pm »

This looks absolutely brilliant. Only thing I'd really like to see is actual combat!

So, your lead art guy, or your design guy, does he dream in this? I saw The Thing and a couple other body horror movies when I was very young, and meat and bone and flesh stuff just took root for me, I am wondering how other people start doing body horror and ambient horror stuff, where that inspiration comes from.

I'm not part of thet team or anything. But tt seems to me the art is clearly very derivative of H.R. Giger stuff (google him). As well as David Rosenberg films. In the material I've seen from the game I can trace pretty much every asset to a Cronenberg flick or Giger painting. Here is a gun from Cronenbergs eXistenZ:

Anyways all art is derivative, so I don't want to be like "you stole it!". And these influences, imo, are good ones to have... Although I would enjoy seeing something that made me go "what is that!", when clearly very strong talent is involved. Smiley
AstrA
TIGBaby

View Profile Email
« Reply #61 on: August 23, 2016, 12:48:01 pm »

I read the Rock, Paper Shotgun interview; I'm SOOOOO stoked for this game! Gomez Gomez Gomez

Will we be able to talk to Ljubomir Peklar or the artist Filip Acovic? I'd love to know their processes and ideas for how the game came about! Also, I'm interested in the writing process for the story.  Smiley
icedmanuel
TIGBaby

View Profile Email
« Reply #62 on: January 07, 2017, 01:22:03 pm »

How about gore? will there be enemies melting alive, exploding, bleeding strange substances, die like the mr. gray alien in the Dreamcatcher movie? mutating in strange forms before going totally deformed and splattered around like enemies hit by Hokuto no Ken?

Will there be permament wounds and/or mutilations in Soldier of Fortune style? 

I will Definitely buy your game! i'm in total hype! :D
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic