Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411283 Posts in 69325 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 29, 2024, 12:03:59 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallForum IssuesArchived subforums (read only)CreativeArtist Requested
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Artist Requested  (Read 591 times)
CraigM
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: January 20, 2016, 07:22:27 AM »

Hi All! I'm working on putting the finishing touches on the iOS app I've been making and I am looking for an artist to make the assets for the project.

The Game:
The idea of the game is relatively simple. It's basically the game Instant Insanity ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Instant_Insanity ). There are a series of cubes stacked above each other and the point of the game is to rotate the cubes so that there is one of each color on each side of the cube pillar. In my app I have included multiple variants of the game to give the app more depth.

Below are some screenshots from the game with the poorly drawn art I made in paint!

Art Requested:
Theres quite a few textures in this game that I need. Many can be created once and used for multiple parts ( like the button and cubes for example ).

I have no specific desire for a certain style of texture here and I am extremely open to different ideas and styles. If you are interested please let me know and I can send you the current textures and give more details.

Thank you!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic