Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411511 Posts in 69375 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 26, 2024, 01:12:49 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborations***Volunteer*** Seeking Unity Physics Coder
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: ***Volunteer*** Seeking Unity Physics Coder  (Read 513 times)
Vin_leon
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: January 20, 2016, 09:47:40 AM »

Hello Everyone,

We are a small indie team currently creating a unique experience/genre. Known as "D-Fi" is currently classified as a high speed 3D racing platformer. We are looking for someone who can assist us in coding physics manipulation. If you are interested in volunteering, you will have access to project information in detail including 2 pre-made alpha scenes fully rendered, lit, textured, and animated. Your sole purpose is to see if game play requests can be implemented into these scenes. Since this is volunteer work, we expect no more than 5-10 hours a week to focus on the task with frequent communication and updates. Successful completion will guarantee open negotiations to rights and considerable compensation.

Please email me for further information: [email protected]

***Garden Avenue Studios***

Fresh and innovative experiences.

May the Tri-Force be with you
Oats
Level 1

High starch content.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2016, 07:49:20 AM »

This is a really big ask, there are a lot of projects out there and nobody is looking to join someone else, unless the project looks absolutely amazing or if it's offering (guaranteed) pay. It sounds like there hasn't been any programming work done and because you haven't shown any pictures there's no way to judge how much art is done and what your skills are. If you really want to try and get someone to join you, post your two scenes and hope they're amazing enough to make someone want to drop what they're doing and help you, or better yet, learn to code yourselves.

I don't mean to sound rude but I think it's naive to expect people to be interested in an offer with so little info, and asking people to email you to acquire information is just adding friction.

eh
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic