Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411485 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 06:50:57 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsDungeon Sounds
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Dungeon Sounds  (Read 1334 times)
csg
Level 1

View Profile
« on: January 20, 2016, 10:04:50 AM »

Dungeon Sounds is a short and explorative adventure based on a simple theme: Music!

As someone apparently unrelated, the player finds himself in the depths of the old royal family's crypt. To escape from this unsettling place and discover the Faceless Kings secrets, it is necessary to master the forsaken Art of Music.

Created for the Indie Game Maker Contest 2015, Dungeon sounds was originally created in less than one month. Of course we were not able to include all we had planned back then, so we decided to put a little bit more work into it. Right now we are adding more visuals and gameplay to release the game in its final version. You can google the old version, but we plan to be finished around this year! In this thread, we will post a little bit about our additional efforts.

Gameplay itself is focused on - surprise - playing music! It is used to solve mysteries and fight back against gruesome enemies. The player has to play the songs all by himself. Each key represents a tone on the musical score. So not only a good memory is needed, moreover it is important to stay calm to play the fitting song in the right situation!

This game is not done by me alone (I'm way to occupied by Zirkonia ;3; ), I'm only doing programming and 3d modeling. Art is done by Sabaku (Also doing art for Buntoki, which is currently on hiatus!) and music by V-King.

By the way, the idea for this game is kind of old: 2013 I created Dungeon Sounds for a GameJam with cheap graphics in one weekend. If you're interested in this, you can still download it here for Windows: >>Download dungeon sounds (really old concept demo!)<<

« Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 08:45:08 AM by csg » Logged

Sabaku
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2016, 05:06:21 AM »

Have a little peek at the Dungeon Sounds Soundtrack, Guys! Hope you like it  Panda

*Just klick here*

csg
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2016, 01:44:35 PM »

More Music! =)

csg
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2016, 12:21:15 PM »

Sorry guys, more updates from now on : X

Sabaku did some new objects! We need some more for sure!

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic