Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411476 Posts in 69369 Topics- by 58424 Members - Latest Member: FlyingFreeStudios

April 23, 2024, 04:22:23 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsCompetitionsRequest for make the bootleg demakes competition annual.
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Request for make the bootleg demakes competition annual.  (Read 6300 times)
Slash - Santiago Zapata
The White Knight
Level 4

Java/Javascript Game Dev

View Profile WWW
« on: March 15, 2009, 08:25:47 PM »

So yes, I missed last years bootleg demakes compo, and I think it is a great idea to have it continue Smiley

What do people think?

Zaratustra
Level 7

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2009, 10:44:32 PM »

www.remakes.org

nihilocrat
Level 10

Full of stars.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2009, 11:03:15 AM »

Maybe I'm missing something, but I see a lot of remakes but no demakes on that site.

Then, I might be able to unleash "3124: Combat Meadow" (Battlefield 2142) on the world. I could aim a little lower, though, and try my hand at Dom Yancey's B.I.R.D.Z. (Tom Clancy's HAWX).

genericuser
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2009, 10:43:48 PM »

I think having the B-Game compo annually is enough; you can't recycle compo ideas all the time...
moi
Level 10

DILF SANTA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2009, 10:53:17 PM »

Or there could be an annual "old compos" compo where you couldn choose which old compo you would make an entry for  Well, hello there!

EVERYBODY WINS!

subsystems   subsystems   subsystems
Mikademus
Level 10

The Magical Owl

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2009, 03:31:39 PM »

EVERYBODY WINS!

Way to go making competitions meaningless, pal! Hand Shake LeftLips Sealed:handshakeR:

\\\"There\\\'s a tendency among the press to attribute the creation of a game to a single person,\\\" says Warren Spector, creator of Thief and Deus Ex. --IGN<br />My compilation of game engines for indies
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic