Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411506 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 10:19:47 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallForum IssuesArchived subforums (read only)CreativeStudent Mentor Needed
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Student Mentor Needed  (Read 671 times)
RichardDakazo
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: January 21, 2016, 07:34:49 AM »

Hello! My name is Richard Abner. I'm a student and aspiring 2D character/creature artist at the International Academy of Design and Technology working toward a degree in Game Design. I am currently in a Capstone course at my school where I need to work with a mentor on a project of my choosing. The project I have chosen is doing a series of 2D creature designs from concepting to model sheets.
     For the mentorship I would need to communicate with you at least once a week for 8 weeks to critique my progress on my project and give me some advice and pointers based on your experience. You would not be responsible for grading me or determining whether or not I pass the class. The mentorship is unpaid, but I would greatly appreciate you volunteering your time and expertise to help me with my class assignment.
     Please contact me by my email [email protected] as soon as possible for more details if you are interested. My portfolio is located at richardsfreakingart.tumblr.com Thank you in advance for your time and I greatly look forward to hearing from and working with one of you very soon.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic