Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411276 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 12:25:29 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsLooking for a 2D Pixel Artist Partner to Work on a Crafting Arena Game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking for a 2D Pixel Artist Partner to Work on a Crafting Arena Game  (Read 377 times)
thekill473
Level 1

View Profile
« on: January 21, 2016, 09:29:15 PM »

The game is a mix match between Feed the Beast crafting and time trials. Set on a massive space station the player must compete in a life or death game show about crafting.

The player will have a certain amount of time to craft a certain item using the resources provided in the tiny one screen arena. Each arena/level will have a different set of challenges/limitations for the player to overcome as they traverse the tech tree, to obtain the required item. Each group of levels will have a completely different tech tree and theme with a different craftepedia for the player to explore. E.g. Classic, Sci-Fi, Magic.

The plan is to inspire the feeling of absolute panic in the player, with limited inventory space dumping items on the floor will only get the player so far, and as the clock counts down they should start feeling more and more frantic. All in all it's a game about organization, knowledge and pressure.

I'm looking for a 2D pixel artist that can do a cutish simple style with a keen eye for design and what makes the game pop and feel juicy yet solid.

If you're interest feel free to pm me or chuck me an email at [email protected]
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic