Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411273 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 03:26:53 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsLooking for Writer/Game Designer
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking for Writer/Game Designer  (Read 469 times)
Armageddon
Level 6

View Profile
« on: January 21, 2016, 10:46:03 PM »

Hello, I'm Ryan. I've been working on a game called Obfuscate for about four months now. It's a cyberpunk themed game and the main mechanic is taking photos and showing them to people to solve puzzles/quests.

I can do the art and programming, but even though I have some world ideas I've accepted I'm not amazing at writing characters or scenarios or planning the world. I've begun working on this game full time and I'm looking for someone with a good amount of experience in making games, or writing in general, to help me. Obfuscate is meant to be a small to mediumish scale/length game. I can only offer revenue share because I am going to release this commercially but don't have any means of funding.

I work very hard and have a portfolio of projects to show that I follow through and finish what I start. You'd basically be writing every bit of dialogue and situations/scenarios in the game as well as location ideas and some design decisions. If this sounds like something you'd be interested in please e-mail some past work to me at: [email protected]

Thank you!

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic