Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411500 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 02:27:05 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid WorkWilted Rose - Upcoming Game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Wilted Rose - Upcoming Game  (Read 920 times)
mradamnoble
Level 0

View Profile
« on: January 25, 2016, 05:37:43 PM »

Hey, I'm looking for people to join me in bringing to life my idea for a story driven, psychological thriller game. I have most of the plot down and a general idea of how the game will progress. I've spent nearly a year creating little bits here and there for the project and thinking I could go it alone, but I've come to realize this is impossible, especially with the type of quality I want to achieve. I also recently had a set back which was devastating. I lost everything apart from images and videos from the project due to a virus on my PC. So if you were to help out, we would be starting a fresh. I'm looking for people who genuinely want to put there all into this project as I will. People who fall in love with not only the story but just the idea of telling a great one. A little bit of passion for the project is what I mean really. Don't be shy if you don't have much knowledge when its comes to game creation as I'm hardly a pro and I'm sure there will be plenty you could help with. I will keep this thread updated as we progress. If you are interested or simply want to know more about my ideas, please visit my website.

www.mradamnoble87.wix.com/wiltedrose
ProgramGamer
Administrator
Level 10

aka Mireille

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2016, 07:08:56 PM »

You should either post this in the "Business -> Offering Paid Work" subforum or in "Creative -> Collaborations". This section is for discussing games from a non-gamedev standpoint.

You should also provide more information on your project and give people a clear incentive to work with you on your game. People generally don't like to work for "idea guys" or something like that Tongue

Edit: Your website is awesome! You should probably plug a few images from there and furbish your post a little more, I think people would be much more interested to work with you if you did.

b∀ kkusa
Global Moderator
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2016, 02:20:08 AM »

nothing is awesome when made with wix.com.
parachutingturtle
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2016, 10:28:42 AM »

What's your budget?
TopherPirkl
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2016, 09:01:11 PM »

Yeah more info on what/who you're looking for, goals, incentives, etc. would all be good.

Sound Designer | @phantomfreq | Demo reel
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic