Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411468 Posts in 69368 Topics- by 58422 Members - Latest Member: daffodil_dev

April 22, 2024, 11:55:30 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborations[Unpaid] Wilted Rose
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Unpaid] Wilted Rose  (Read 408 times)
mradamnoble
Level 0

View Profile
« on: January 26, 2016, 03:39:27 PM »

Hey, I'm looking for people to join me in bringing to life my idea for a story driven, psychological thriller game. I have most of the plot down and a general idea of how the game will progress. I've spent nearly a year creating little bits here and there for the project and thinking I could go it alone, but I've come to realize this is impossible, especially with the type of quality I want to achieve. I also recently had a set back which was devastating. I lost everything apart from images and videos from the project due to a virus on my PC. So if you were to help out, we would be starting a fresh. I'm looking for people who genuinely want to put there all into this project as I will. People who fall in love with not only the story but just the idea of telling a great one. A little bit of passion for the project is what I mean really. Don't be shy if you don't have much knowledge when its comes to game creation as I'm hardly a pro and I'm sure there will be plenty you could help with. I will keep this thread updated as we progress. If you are interested or simply want to know more about my ideas, please visit my website.

www.mradamnoble87.wix.com/wiltedrose
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic