Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411511 Posts in 69375 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 26, 2024, 03:14:40 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhall[Android] Dotzzle, Rubik's cube 2D cousin! (puzzle game, free, no Ads)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Android] Dotzzle, Rubik's cube 2D cousin! (puzzle game, free, no Ads)  (Read 378 times)
Giyomu Games
Level 0

View Profile
« on: January 26, 2016, 04:01:06 PM »

Hello everyone!

I have just published my first Android game and I wanted to share it with you. The game is free for the 30 first puzzles and there are no Ads. Some may say it's Rubik's Cube 2D cousin!

The concept is very simple but solving the puzzle is more tricky than it looks. The concept is as follow: there are colored circles and colored dots all mixed up. The dots never move but when you tap in the empty space between 4 circles, the circles will all change position clockwise (the top-left circle will move to the top-right position, the top-right circle will move to the bottom-right position, etc.). You can have a look at the game in motion here so it makes more sense:

The first 30 levels are free and represent already a good challenge. Then if you like the game you can pay 1$ (or the equivalent) to unlock 70 additional puzzles.
You can also compare your scores with your friends on the leaderboards!
At the moment there are 4 skins from which you can chose, including 2 skins based on Solarized colors.

I hope you will enjoy it, and any feedback is welcome of course Smiley

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.giyomu.dotzzle

« Last Edit: February 01, 2016, 03:02:36 PM by Giyomu Games » Logged
Giyomu Games
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2016, 03:03:49 PM »

Hello everyone,

Quick update! In the latest version you can access the leaderboards on all the puzzles! You can see who has the best scores between you, your friends, and the world!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic