Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411507 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 26, 2024, 01:02:40 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsMOONLIGHTER - [Shopkeeping + ARPG/ rogue-lite] Available on May 29th, 2018!
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15
Print
Author Topic: MOONLIGHTER - [Shopkeeping + ARPG/ rogue-lite] Available on May 29th, 2018!  (Read 79731 times)
DigitalSun
Level 1

Making Moonlighter!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #260 on: May 24, 2017, 01:09:04 AM »

This is AMAZING! Love the concept and your visuals. Will there be any sort of beta release or is it almost ready for release?

Thanks!  Gentleman

We're planning an early beta period to start next month, but it will be only for our KickStarter backers. We want to gather feedback there, and then polish the game until the release, which is planned for the end of this year.

We've been also on two PAX, GDC and other events, so it's not really the first time getting in touch with real players  Tongue

DigitalSun
Level 1

Making Moonlighter!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #261 on: May 24, 2017, 01:14:06 AM »

Btw, just just in case you missed it, here's a gameplay video with Polygon from GDC (now it's a bit outdated)

BananaInPajamas
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #262 on: May 24, 2017, 07:06:24 AM »

This is AMAZING! Love the concept and your visuals. Will there be any sort of beta release or is it almost ready for release?

Thanks!  Gentleman

We're planning an early beta period to start next month, but it will be only for our KickStarter backers. We want to gather feedback there, and then polish the game until the release, which is planned for the end of this year.

We've been also on two PAX, GDC and other events, so it's not really the first time getting in touch with real players  Tongue
Very cool are you guys already funded? I'd love to contribute if you aren't or if you are going for any stretch goals. Keep up the good work!
DigitalSun
Level 1

Making Moonlighter!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #263 on: May 24, 2017, 08:56:03 AM »

Very cool are you guys already funded? I'd love to contribute if you aren't or if you are going for any stretch goals. Keep up the good work!

Yes! Our campaign ended almost a year ago, it went very well Grin In fact we unlocked all stretch goals!

You can check it here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/digitalsun/moonlighter

JobLeonard
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #264 on: May 24, 2017, 01:21:46 PM »

The video might be outdated, but it's still an update from our perspective Tongue
low key sirius
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #265 on: May 25, 2017, 05:57:26 PM »

Added to my Steam wishlist just now. I'm really excited to play this game. I showed it to my three-year-old son today, and he kept asking me, "Dad, can we watch the Moonlighter game again?" You've got a few fans over here.  Smiley

low key sirius
Spellbent Devlog
DigitalSun
Level 1

Making Moonlighter!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #266 on: May 26, 2017, 01:12:16 AM »

Added to my Steam wishlist just now. I'm really excited to play this game. I showed it to my three-year-old son today, and he kept asking me, "Dad, can we watch the Moonlighter game again?" You've got a few fans over here.  Smiley

Wow  Kiss

Many thanks!

Sedart
Level 0

Sedart

View Profile WWW
« Reply #267 on: May 26, 2017, 08:27:18 AM »

As one of the developers of the game, I have to say this made my day ^^ Thank you!
DigitalSun
Level 1

Making Moonlighter!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #268 on: June 01, 2017, 09:17:49 AM »

Hey! New Moonlighter Kickstarter update!

Going on an Adventure! E3, backer beta details and more]

We cover several topics on it, like some backstage details of our room editor:

The complete update can be found here:

Going on an Adventure! E3, backer beta details and more

Cheers!

low key sirius
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #269 on: June 01, 2017, 04:03:31 PM »

As one of the developers of the game, I have to say this made my day ^^ Thank you!

Glad I could provide some smiles. We're seriously excited to play this game. My son's top three requested things this week: food, Zelda botw, and Moonlighter.

low key sirius
Spellbent Devlog
DigitalSun
Level 1

Making Moonlighter!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #270 on: June 05, 2017, 12:53:55 AM »

Glad I could provide some smiles. We're seriously excited to play this game. My son's top three requested things this week:  Hand Point Right food Hand Point Left, Zelda botw, and Moonlighter.

Good list of priorities!  Grin Hand Thumbs Up Right

DigitalSun
Level 1

Making Moonlighter!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #271 on: June 13, 2017, 10:27:01 PM »

Everything ready to go!

DigitalSun
Level 1

Making Moonlighter!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #272 on: June 22, 2017, 05:36:36 AM »

We're finally back from E3 and focused again on the game.

It has been an awesome trip and a lot of press discovered and loved Moonlighter!

We've done an update about it, and also added a lot of details about the upcoming Backer Beta: The Golem King Awaits

Here you have the banner:

[SEE MORE]

Let us know what you think!  Grin

DigitalSun
Level 1

Making Moonlighter!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #273 on: October 18, 2017, 04:17:35 AM »

Hi!

It's been a lot of time, but we're not dead :D We're focusing our activity on Kickstarter and other social media at the moment, mostly because we don't have the time to maintain two devlogs.

Anyway we love this platform, so from time to time we still enter here to share cool stuff with you Tongue

We just published a new Nintendo Switch Announcement Trailer for Moonlighter, so here you have:

Also, a cool gif about the topic:

« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 04:52:11 AM by DigitalSun » Logged

flex$
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #274 on: October 18, 2017, 07:44:38 PM »

congratulations on all of your success, i can tell how much work and love went into this wonderful idea. keep at it. Smiley

DireLogomachist
Level 4

View Profile
« Reply #275 on: October 18, 2017, 08:07:16 PM »

Amazing trailer! Can't wait for this!

Living and dying by Hanlon's Razor
M0ti
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #276 on: October 19, 2017, 01:26:24 AM »

New big fan of Moonlighter here! Your project is big inspiration for me. I hope that one day I will be able to follow your example in square enix collective or kickstarter campain.
I wish you best luck and I'm waiting for the switch release.

- Twitter -
DigitalSun
Level 1

Making Moonlighter!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #277 on: April 10, 2018, 10:18:54 AM »

Hi there!

We have an official release date! Moonlighter launches to PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4 on May 29th, 2018 for $19.99 USD

The Switch will arrive some months later Smiley

Also, a new trailer:

And Kickstarter Updade with gifs and more info: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/digitalsun/moonlighter/posts/2158426

Cheers!

IconicGames
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #278 on: April 13, 2018, 12:14:46 PM »

The game looks utterly fantastic. Im making an adventure game myself and actually need to update my page haha.

But I have a question. Do we have a set release date for the switch? I saw we had one for PS4 but I would prefer to have the game on Nintendo so I can play it on the go.

<br /><br />
FireballNightSeeker
Level 0

Lover of isometric RPGs.

View Profile
« Reply #279 on: April 13, 2018, 03:59:27 PM »

Awesome visuals. Congratulations! And Moonlighter music (song) in trailer - just love it.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic