Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411472 Posts in 69369 Topics- by 58423 Members - Latest Member: antkind

April 23, 2024, 11:40:22 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsMOONLIGHTER - [Shopkeeping + ARPG/ rogue-lite] Available on May 29th, 2018!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 15
Print
Author Topic: MOONLIGHTER - [Shopkeeping + ARPG/ rogue-lite] Available on May 29th, 2018!  (Read 79610 times)
skaz
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: March 03, 2016, 04:57:11 AM »

Really like the art style, and the mix of building your shop while also crawling dungeons. Things won't feel pointless!

Keep up!

LOST FORTRESS site! 2d action adventure exploration in an abandoned Dwarf fortress, overrun by weird slug-like creatures.
DigitalSun
Level 1

Making Moonlighter!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: March 03, 2016, 06:06:04 AM »

Next game: Digital Lighter? Tongue

Cheesy Cheesy  probably

DigitalSun
Level 1

Making Moonlighter!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: March 03, 2016, 06:07:32 AM »

Really like the art style, and the mix of building your shop while also crawling dungeons. Things won't feel pointless!

Keep up!

Thank you! We'll be showing more material soon  Smiley

io3 creations
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: March 03, 2016, 09:48:50 AM »

Btw, was the game title chosen intentionally, as in:
DigitalSun ~ Moonlighter

OMG We didn't notice that!

This is a type of moment when 2 + 2 = 5! Pure magic!  Wizard

DigitalSun
Level 1

Making Moonlighter!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: March 03, 2016, 10:01:57 AM »

This is a type of moment when 2 + 2 = 5! Pure magic!  Wizard

Totally Cheesy Tongue

SpaceDuck
Level 0

an Indie Game Developer of 21c.Ducks

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: March 03, 2016, 12:45:20 PM »

How could you use the color such that beautiful!

DigitalSun
Level 1

Making Moonlighter!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: March 04, 2016, 02:30:13 AM »

How could you use the color such that beautiful!

Wow! Thank you! Tongue

and
Level 6

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: March 04, 2016, 02:51:17 AM »

I don't suppose you have any dates you're targeting for things like demo or trailer? Apologies if I missed this earlier in the post.

DigitalSun
Level 1

Making Moonlighter!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: March 04, 2016, 03:12:56 AM »

I don't suppose you have any dates you're targeting for things like demo or trailer? Apologies if I missed this earlier in the post.
Don't worry, we are pretty new here!  Smiley

Well... We are far from showing a demo now: We want to wait until we have something polished. We are now on a pre-alpha stage (maybe a little more).

About the trailer, in fact we have one already prepared and soon we will show it publicly (about two weeks). It won't be a kickstarter trailer, but it will be for something similar. We will announce everything  Wink

DigitalSun
Level 1

Making Moonlighter!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: March 04, 2016, 09:07:38 AM »

Hey guys, we have created this GIF with one of our birds from Moonlighter, but out of the game!  Smiley One of our developers, Sergio (who in fact isn't related at all to social media  Tears of Joy) has created it. What do you think? (We've already shared it on twitter and everything, so... it's done  Tongue )

« Last Edit: March 04, 2016, 03:14:53 PM by DigitalSun » Logged

wizered67
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 04, 2016, 12:36:53 PM »

I'm loving the looks of this game! I know you said graphics and combat were somewhat inspired by Legend of Zelda Minish Cap and that is one of my favorite games. I'll definitely keep an eye on this and plan to buy it when it's released!
DigitalSun
Level 1

Making Moonlighter!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: March 04, 2016, 01:17:28 PM »

I'm loving the looks of this game! I know you said graphics and combat were somewhat inspired by Legend of Zelda Minish Cap and that is one of my favorite games. I'll definitely keep an eye on this and plan to buy it when it's released!

Wow! Thank you  Grin

TonyManfredonia
Level 6

View Profile WWW
« Reply #72 on: March 05, 2016, 04:09:06 AM »

I agree; I just came across this and my first thought was Minish Cap. Loving the fluidity of the animations.

Keep it up!

Composer | Orchestrator
Website
Twitter

Soundtracks include:
Kharon's Crypt
Call of Saregnar
DigitalSun
Level 1

Making Moonlighter!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #73 on: March 07, 2016, 04:00:29 AM »

I agree; I just came across this and my first thought was Minish Cap. Loving the fluidity of the animations.

Keep it up!

Thanks! We're working hard on it  Hand Thumbs Up Left Smiley

elisof
Level 0

you can call me eli though hi hello

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: March 13, 2016, 09:30:42 AM »

Thought I had to comment on this and to follow the dev process as soon as I finished reading through the first post, haha! It's cool to see more Roguelike games in this sort of style. Have to agree with how neat the Laputa-esque statues look; I'm a massive fan of Ghibli stuff as well so anything like that is always a bit of winner for me. Anyway, I've followed you guys on Twitter too, looking forward to hearing more updates from you!

Also that little birb gif is damn cute. You should try to make that bird into one of those plug-ins/downloads that puts up animations like that on your blog or desktop. Do people even do those anymore? Might be worth a try, I don't know, haha

I compose and design sound~
SoundCloud // Bandcamp // Twitter // Avatar by the rad Sarah Graley~
DigitalSun
Level 1

Making Moonlighter!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: March 14, 2016, 03:00:34 AM »

Thought I had to comment on this and to follow the dev process as soon as I finished reading through the first post, haha! It's cool to see more Roguelike games in this sort of style. Have to agree with how neat the Laputa-esque statues look; I'm a massive fan of Ghibli stuff as well so anything like that is always a bit of winner for me. Anyway, I've followed you guys on Twitter too, looking forward to hearing more updates from you!

Also that little birb gif is damn cute. You should try to make that bird into one of those plug-ins/downloads that puts up animations like that on your blog or desktop. Do people even do those anymore? Might be worth a try, I don't know, haha

Thank you! We are also fans of Ghibli Smiley

About the bird gif... In fact it's a capture of one of those desktop applets (one of our developers created it) Maybe soon we'll share it with the community. It's amazing to have a little bird moving on your Windows tool bar  Grin Grin Grin

elisof
Level 0

you can call me eli though hi hello

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: March 14, 2016, 03:07:12 AM »

About the bird gif... In fact it's a capture of one of those desktop applets (one of our developers created it) Maybe soon we'll share it with the community. It's amazing to have a little bird moving on your Windows tool bar  Grin Grin Grin

Ahhh yeah that was what I meant! Didn't know whether you made a gif/animation to emulate a desktop applet or went to actually make one, haha. That's awesome, anyway, and ye I can only imagine ^_^
« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 03:50:26 AM by lizilser » Logged

I compose and design sound~
SoundCloud // Bandcamp // Twitter // Avatar by the rad Sarah Graley~
DigitalSun
Level 1

Making Moonlighter!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: March 14, 2016, 03:49:09 AM »

#3 Moonlighter LIVE on SQEX Collective

Hello everybody! We're very excited about something:

We've just launched a Square Enix Collective campaign! That's a pre-crowfunding process where you can ask the community if they would back your game on the near future. That's an important step for us as indie studio Smiley.

Please, support MOONLIGHTER on SQEX COLLECTIVE !

Also, we are showing there our first teaser for Moonlighter! Any feedback will be welcome. Grin

« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 10:01:48 AM by DigitalSun » Logged

hyperduck
Level 10

Music and Noises

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: March 14, 2016, 04:10:05 AM »

Clicked the yes to funding this about 3 times, wanted to be sure haha.

Sorry, I can't really give any constructive critique, because I really loved everything I just watched. I also LOVE the team portraits you did, really cute. That golem-esque enemy at the end is fantastic looking as well. Love the town and the layout of the interaction menu you get from talking to the blacksmith for example, with his classic blacksmith grunt well intact  Kiss

DigitalSun
Level 1

Making Moonlighter!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: March 14, 2016, 04:24:55 AM »

Clicked the yes to funding this about 3 times, wanted to be sure haha.

Sorry, I can't really give any constructive critique, because I really loved everything I just watched. I also LOVE the team portraits you did, really cute. That golem-esque enemy at the end is fantastic looking as well. Love the town and the layout of the interaction menu you get from talking to the blacksmith for example, with his classic blacksmith grunt well intact  Kiss

Thank you!!  Kiss

Hahaha The "grunt" of the blacksmith... is the voice of one of our developers  Grin Grin

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 15
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic