Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411507 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 26, 2024, 04:23:39 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallZeno Clash available for prepurchase!
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: Zeno Clash available for prepurchase!  (Read 8899 times)
seregrail7
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 23, 2009, 02:31:48 PM »

I am finding this quite annoying to play.

I was the same, but got past it. There's some glaring oversights with the game. I can't drop weapons, I've tried everything. Auto lock on is just annoying and can't be turned off. Picking things up is incredibly temperamental. Sometimes you sort of get stuck being hit by an enemy, unable to move anywhere even though nothing is in the way. Saving in the middle of a battle. I re-loaded after dying to see a bat smacking me in the face. WTF

However, the combat is great when you get used to some of the issues with it, and the art is really excellent. I think it's the best looking game I've played in the past few years.
redoubtable troutbot
Level 2

The robot is your friend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: April 23, 2009, 03:54:25 PM »

The lock on system annoyed me quite a bit, it wasn't really useful for anything, it was just in the way.

But other than that, I thoroughly enjoyed the game. The combat was satisfying (though occasionally frustrating), it looked really pretty, and the story was okay or something? I wasn't really paying attention. Too many lovely visuals and bird-men to punch in the face.

Well worth the €8 I paid for it, anyways.
mark
Level 7

not actually fat, just posing.

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 27, 2009, 10:50:17 PM »

It was announced that there will be free DLC for Zeno Clash, that's very nice of them.

I call it the KittenPunisher.

My lisp code told me to leave.
Greg Game Man
Level 5

i have to return some videotapes

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: April 28, 2009, 06:46:36 AM »

got this yesterday and it is AMAZING! Cant get enough of smashing birdmens faces in. The difficulty is spot on too imo (playing on normal), it reminds me of when games had more character like the PS1 days of Medievil and Abes Odyssey.

i just figured out ratatat is on the soundtrack for Knocked Up! love that song/film

Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic