Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411421 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58417 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 18, 2024, 09:15:20 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralTeam Fortress 2
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Team Fortress 2  (Read 5266 times)
lowpoly
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2007, 09:01:58 AM »

I bought Half-Life 1 on release day because valve claimed TF2 was going to be a mod for it.  This was a while after they dropped it as a Quake 2 mod.

and only 10 years later, you can play it now! hardly seems like a long time when you think about it.

GP Lackey
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2007, 03:32:21 PM »

I bought Half-Life 1 on release day because valve claimed TF2 was going to be a mod for it.  This was a while after they dropped it as a Quake 2 mod.

That was a tad premature then.
Akhel
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2007, 05:04:27 PM »

That's RESURRECTION if you don't get it, you child of Satan

I got this game (the whole Box actually) a couple of weeks ago, and I must say it's awesome. This is the most balanced game I've ever seen, and the attention Valve gave to the little details is amazing (not Digg-amazing - TF2 is real-amazing). Teamwork makes a huge difference, unlike some COUNTER-STRIKE other games. The game is also very funny - I still laugh at some of the lines, like the Spy's "I do believe I am on fire". :D

My favorite classes right now are the Sniper, the Scout, the Spy and the Medic. My favorite map is... 2Fort or Hydro, I guess, but that changes all the time.

It's great fun! This is my SteamID, let's play together some time if you guys can handle my probable 250+ ping Tongue
lowpoly
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2007, 05:20:49 PM »

the game is rock solid, I'm still playing and enjoying it as much as the day I got it (if not more).

moi
Level 10

DILF SANTA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2007, 07:06:51 PM »

Great, but what the hell is up with claiming it will be out Monday and then releasing it at 1:30 AM Tuesday?

Well they did release TFC for HL1. TFC is probably the game that I spent the most time playing ever.
And there were more gameplay improvements between TF and TFC than between TFC and TF2.

subsystems   subsystems   subsystems
siiseli
Level 6

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2007, 12:28:17 AM »

I simply love this game. Pure awsomeness
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic