Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411273 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 12:57:41 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallForum IssuesArchived subforums (read only)CreativeToday I created...
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 115
Print
Author Topic: Today I created...  (Read 460901 times)
Joshua
Level 5

Be rad to one another!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1980 on: October 03, 2012, 07:55:03 PM »

Working on particles for my Python framework. Wondering if z-sorting is really worth it...

jakomocha
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1981 on: October 03, 2012, 07:59:08 PM »

My first sprite for the Action 52 Owns remake of Ooze!!!
VortexCortex
Level 2

Engram Architect

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1982 on: October 11, 2012, 09:04:05 PM »

Today I created a silly puzzle game mode where you try to top out and a beam destroys your blocks if they match various rules.

Been busy with my "day job", but I lurk here and the workin' on thread daily.  Just wanted to say thanks to all the folks posting stuff.  You inspire me to put in a bit of game work even when I think I'm completely out of juice. Smiley

voidSkipper
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #1983 on: October 12, 2012, 11:20:00 PM »

A debugger for my game framework. Pressing ` hijacks the game onto the debug viewer regardless of what state it's in. The debug view has an input section for commands.

Anywhere in the code, you can trace out data to the debugger by calls to the static Console class. Also, anywhere in the code, you can hook local methods onto commands for the input section, complete with arguments.

EDIT: I also made the font and font renderer from scratch because why not.
goshki
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1984 on: October 14, 2012, 10:40:59 AM »

A little test of accelerometer-controlled Haxe/NME HaxeFlixel prototype on Android device:

JakobProgsch
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #1985 on: October 14, 2012, 02:41:42 PM »

Making a racing game for the RaspberryPI, the folder is currently named "PiOut" :D

Geti
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1986 on: October 14, 2012, 03:36:24 PM »

A debugger for my game framework. Pressing ` hijacks the game onto the debug viewer regardless of what state it's in. The debug view has an input section for commands.
This is a great exercise Smiley it becomes really useful when you add watches, breakpoints and some form of scripting Wink

voidSkipper
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #1987 on: October 15, 2012, 06:33:55 AM »

This is a great exercise Smiley it becomes really useful when you add watches, breakpoints and some form of scripting Wink

Yeah, it's been really fun over the weekend hooking all the other parts of the framework into it (for example, you can now change and reinitialize states in the FSM), and then at the end of it opening up another project which depends on the same framework and suddenly it's ludicrously easy to debug.

Today I Created: A save-log-to-disk function to save all the output (might be useful for tracking bug reports from players) and two additional flags on the hook command; one causes the hooked method to only be available if the game is compiled in debug mode, the other causes the hooked method to not show up in the "help" command. Centralized cheatcode support: done~.
FemtoKitten
Level 0

Everyone deserves a cuddle or two!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1988 on: October 16, 2012, 05:14:17 PM »

Today I:
Applied for NCWIT (National Council for Women in Information Technology) Scholarships for my state and the national level.

My letter of rec from my AP Comp teacher saying I was his best programming student yet.

Got filler images for my trading card game. And I started my basic AI for the trading card game.

And a few questions:
Do you know people know any scholarships for girls heavily interested in Game Design/programming? Is there any good articles on AI programming for CCGs? And finally when is a good point to start showing off gameplay?

Lonely Girl in Denver, I like making  games that require thought (Puzzles, 4Xs, Strategy, Turn-Based board games). Currently working on a Cute Collectible Card Game for Console and Mobile devices
Evilmincer
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1989 on: October 18, 2012, 02:19:47 AM »

A triple shot mocha de'menthe and fresh baked blueberry scones, for snacking on while I work on rigging.

Executive Chef for 22 years, converted to game developer. Played football for the Spartans 91-93. Pilots license.
fluent in 5 languages. Deaf people can excel in the hearing world! Don't let anything stand in your way. EVER!
Ashkin
« Reply #1990 on: October 20, 2012, 02:51:34 AM »

Logo.
Untrustedlife
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1991 on: October 20, 2012, 05:38:24 PM »

I have added the ability to eat things in your inventory, and they have different amounts of satisfaction, this screenshot isn't of the command but the results of it, well right when you eat it, it heals you based on how satisfied you are. using hidden hunger and maxhunger variables. This doesnt show the healing as the healing is time sensitive.(this is the same turn i ate the item so it hasn't taken effect yet)

I am adding the ability to weild pretty much anything as a weapon, you can attempt to beat a kobold to death with a banana if you so please.

@@@My Website@@@

You bash the Rat in the stomach with the banana
///////////
The rat is struck down
JakobProgsch
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #1992 on: October 24, 2012, 02:45:27 AM »

Verlet physics are fun!

Click on the image or here to go to the applet and try it! Smiley

DustyDrake
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #1993 on: October 24, 2012, 03:38:29 AM »

Accidentally made a new desktop background for myself when trying (and succeeding, if a bit sluggishly) to make a form of the Geometry Wars grid

.EXE
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/9120262/Mesh%20Grid%20-%20F1%20has%20controls.exe

Maud'Dib Atreides
Level 4

Obsessed with space

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1994 on: October 24, 2012, 05:35:11 PM »

a way to parse .obj geometry in my game with opentk using a library another guy was working on

Guy: Give me all of your money.
Chap: You can't talk to me that way, I'M BRITISH!
Guy: Well, You can't talk to me that way, I'm brutish.
Chap: Somebody help me, I'm about to lose 300 pounds!
Guy: Why's that a bad thing?
Chap: I'M BRITISH.
SolarLune
Level 10

It's been eons

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1995 on: October 24, 2012, 05:49:14 PM »

A website, hurrah! Want to add pages for my works-in-progress (right now everything's on "home.html"), but I'm pretty happy with the outcome so far.

Conker534
« Reply #1996 on: October 27, 2012, 10:17:37 AM »

For a RPG.
IndieEmma
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #1997 on: October 28, 2012, 04:10:29 PM »

http://www.mediafire.com/?lc7u989bfe3wnmt Just coded this little two player shooting game.
B_ill
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1998 on: October 31, 2012, 10:19:29 PM »

A rudimentary gameplay trailer for Chemical Cubes! (No link yet...pending approval from the rest of team)

Game Programmer and Designer
Latest Release: Chemical Cubes for Android and Kindle Fire (iOS coming soon)
SolarLune
Level 10

It's been eons

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1999 on: October 31, 2012, 11:29:02 PM »

Tired, but I made a demo for Misshoni finally. Yeah, so... Yeah.

Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 115
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic