Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411478 Posts in 69369 Topics- by 58424 Members - Latest Member: FlyingFreeStudios

April 23, 2024, 08:29:26 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsLooking for Unity Programmer/Scripter to Partner with.
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking for Unity Programmer/Scripter to Partner with.  (Read 580 times)
Kaaeden
Level 0

View Profile
« on: January 31, 2016, 11:06:25 AM »

Hello Humans,

I'm, an Artist and Programmer looking for a Unity Programmer and partner.

After finishing my last project solo; providing the game's design, art(Still Updating), programming and sounds.
I've realized more than ever that I need a second set of hands to speed up work.

I need someone proficient in scripting for unity, because my next two projects will be in Unity.
One is a casual arcade game about ice cream. Sounds simple but has more depth. Will be happy to explain this particular one if asked.

Later on, a VR Game for the Google CardBoard/Android/iOS. - Please note! I'm not under-estimating the difficulty of a VR game. However,what I have in mind is doable so I will not be defeated by VR complexities."Believe It"- some hybrid ninja fox kid.

I'm well versed in Photoshop, Illustrator, and can provide all of the art needs including animation and graphics programming.
As far as programming for unity. I'm new to Unity, I'm a quick learner and can comprehend C# but
I'm a Javascript Programmer.

I'll learn whichever language you script in for Unity though.

I'm working on a prototype in unity as you read this.
If you're interested, you can leave a message here, send me a Pm, or email me at [email protected]
>:| don'tchu judge my email name, I was 13, I keep it for it's legacy.

Anyways, I'm a real cool guy to work with, down to earth and like long walks on the beach. all that good stuff.
Unity Programmers hit me up!

Below are some screenshots of my last project's alpha version.

There are three types of people in this world; those who can count and those who can't. -bumper sticker.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic