Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411419 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: timothy feriandy

April 17, 2024, 10:22:24 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperArt (Moderator: JWK5)Undead Shuffle Concept Art
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Undead Shuffle Concept Art  (Read 590 times)
Bretonator
Level 0

Great games don't have to be a lost art form

View Profile WWW
« on: January 31, 2016, 02:28:18 PM »

Undead Shuffle is a game in development by http://www.ghostpepperinteractive.com/. We're trying to get word out about our project and hopefully create interest. I'd like feedback on the quality of our content, posts, ideas, art, whatever. We want to make the game the best experience it can be and we need to involve our audience for that. If I'm not even posting in the right place, I'd like to know that too so I can improve!

Here's our main character, Vivian the Necromancer. Her goal in the game is to take over the fantasy world and become the new Big Bad.https://www.dropbox.com/s/apziyeljeprcqyl/Vivian_Battle_Pose_Final2.png?dl=0

« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 02:56:11 PM by Bretonator » Logged

Bretonator
Bretonator
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2016, 02:35:30 PM »

For instance I need help here: I can't figure out how to embed a dropbox share link into the insert image front and back tags. I have an image to share with folks on here in the forum post, but am not sure how to post it. I click on insert image and I get an open and close img tag set in brackets. I tried putting the url for the dropbox share in it and it didn't work. Advice?

Bretonator
Bretonator
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2016, 02:56:53 PM »

Apparently it works better to post an image from Tumblr, than it does from dropbox...

Bretonator
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic