Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411504 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 04:22:35 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsNoyemi K. Music and Chip Sound Programming [CLOSED]
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Noyemi K. Music and Chip Sound Programming [CLOSED]  (Read 377 times)
Noyemi K
Level 0

[ * ] - we are all so hapy

View Profile WWW
« on: February 02, 2016, 04:22:03 AM »

Hey folks, you might have seen my portfolio thread here, where I offer regular paid work. Recently I've completed a big job and I have some extra free time now to work on a larger variety of offers, so this might be good news if you're looking to bring on an experienced partner for collaboration but you don't necessarily have a budget yet.

Here's what I can do for you!
+Everything outlined in the professional services thread, including production and composition
+Chiptunes done with hardware targets in mind, for authenticity
+Consultation on sound chip emulation

Here's what I'm asking!
+Up front, nothing. Unlike my regular professional service, the terms of compensation are very lenient and flexible for collaboration work, though I do expect to get paid at some point. I will accept a share of revenue or deferred payment, or cut you a discount.
+A partnership and your hand in helping to direct the sound and music design for your game is preferential.
+An interesting project to me!

Since I do make my living creating music, I unfortunately can't do all projects this way, so basically the first people to come along with interesting projects for me to work on will get the collaboration spots and demo score deals. If I can't take any more collab/rev-share work, I'll let you know by updating the thread.

Lastly, this is not an offer of unpaid/"for exposure" work. This is just an offer of professional service to those who couldn't afford my normal service upfront and need more flexibility, so that interesting games can get made with professional, polished music despite a lack of money kicking around.

If you need to contact me, I can be reached through TIG, twitter (@NoyemiK) or [email protected]!
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 05:31:12 AM by Noyemi K » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic